Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can add extra levels (eg 2x lieutenant) so won't be able to get 2x freebies without at the very least a separate KS account

(and quite possibly delivery address..., I have a vague memory of somebody trying to unsuccessfully game the system in this way in KS1 and moaning about it when they failed)

at the very least check with raging heroes themselves before assuming you can

• Like 1

I don't think you can add extra levels (eg 2x lieutenant) so won't be able to get 2x freebies without at the very least a separate KS account

(and quite possibly delivery address..., I have a vague memory of somebody trying to unsuccessfully game the system in this way in KS1 and moaning about it when they failed)

at the very least check with raging heroes themselves before assuming you can

To be honest, if projects don't want get "hussled" like that, they should simply make flexible freebies. Back for $100 and you get 2 freebie, back for $200 and get 4, etc. That would just make everything so much easier.

What do you all think of their plans for the pledge manager, with the wish list and continuous shopping, basically freely choosing how many shipping waves you want to pay for? I think it sounds like a pretty nice idea, just hope it works out without too much hassle.

• Like 1

What do you all think of their plans for the pledge manager, with the wish list and continuous shopping, basically freely choosing how many shipping waves you want to pay for? I think it sounds like a pretty nice idea, just hope it works out without too much hassle.

I think it sounds like a good idea, as long as they keep us up to date on what is ready to ship. Clearly they want to be able to bring minis to retail faster, I think this will allow them to do so without upsetting too many backers. They should set up a one/two/three wave shipping as well though, so backers who aren't so inclined to stay on top of things can lock in a method and just get their stuff when it's ready.

• Like 1

I like the PM wish list before cart so we can see finished renders before deciding. There may be a lot of figures we like better after seeing renders and others we don't like as much as the art so we would change our minds.

Re: KS exclusives - nothing yet, but I wouldn't put it past them to add a few before the end.

Also, I'm loving ALL the freebies so far! The only way to "double up" on them would be to get 2 + separate orders/pledges through 2+ different KICKSTARTER accounts with different email addresses.

• Like 1

I like just a few of the concepts in this kickstarter, probably because I never liked the GW aesthetics nor the majority of the Kingdom Death line. I will probably just pick up a few pieces at retail later and save my money for more Bombshell Babes!

• Like 2