Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So two questions:

Anyone know what the freebie is for those who have backed both KSs, or is in just free points?  Although there have been comments concerning this, it does not appear on the story of the KS.

Can you swap parts between the troops (Sci-Fi to Fantasy)?  I would love to give the Daughters of the Crucible fantasy weapons as I really like their look.

There may be answers in the comments of the KS, but there is over 1000 posts to troll through.

From the last update of TGG 1 Update #104

TGG2 Special deal for our TGG backers – a free mini!

And here's the special deal we promised you, our first TGG backers: if you chose to come in our our new TGG2 Kickstarter (launching this week!) and pledge at Lieutenant Box level and above, you'll get a free mini to choose amongst our TGG2 Kickstarter specially priced $10 Heroines (a $15 retail value).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy/posts/1175946

• Like 1

So, it sounds like a $10 bonus during the pledge manager. I don't think you can change out the weapons as they are seperate kits. During KS 1 i had asked about a steampunk conversion kit to make the Iron empire be able to be used in Steampunk/fantasy but there wasnt enough interest. 

"It would be really cool to have a conversion sprue. A sprue with a Musket, a blunderbus, a right handed flintlock pistol, a left handed flintlock pistol, and a saber. Then we could convert the Iron empire girsl into Steam punk/fantasy troops... Which would increase their usability to others that dont play scifi games... If there was room on the sprue, maybe another bare female head option (with goggles or goggles up) and another IE helmet but without the face mask."

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2

Thanks you for finding that....I didn't think to go back and look at TGG1.  It does sound like an extra $10 in the pledge manager, doesn't it?

It is a shame that the weapons aren't convertible across the Sci Fi and Fantasy.  I like the command group for the Daughters of the Crucible much more than the command group for the Daughters of the Orphanage. 

So far these free bonus figs have been of the $10 variety, if that continues it only adds up to $150, I think theres a big surprise coming near the end I bet...

It says "$200 worth" (they are using retail prices when figuring this). Each of those "$10 figures" that we pick is worth $16.50 each at Retail. So the $200 would still be technically accurate even if they didn't give us any "big surprises." Don't get me wrong, I'd love a bigger figure or two tossed in there, but I'm still extremely happy to have 15 "normal sized" figures for free.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 3

Woot, My freebies arrived today. It's hard to resist upping the pledge when i've got fresh resin in hand.

Pretty devious of them isn't it? Timed it just right to get people freebies from last time while launching this. I bet you aren't the only one now wanting to up after getting them in hand.

• Like 1

Well, well, well.  Lookie there.

They've filled in some of the 10k gaps with the freebies at the 5k markers.  Nice upgrades.

Yeah, that's awesome. Will definitely get more people to jump aboard.

Very good update, cool figure for a freebie. 

• Like 2

They've filled in some of the 10k gaps with the freebies at the 5k markers.  Nice upgrades.

I'm trying to understand where the freebies are though. Some of them already say they include those things. 

I'm trying to understand where the freebies are though. Some of them already say they include those things. 

Looks like $505k, $515k, $525k, $535k, $545k, $555k, $565k, and $575k so far. They are filling out the trooper, command and the all-star boxes now.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1