16696326826_29ab9118aa_z.jpg

Picked up a couple of $1 tiggers at a local dollar store.  Don't judge me.  We all have our habits that we don't discuss with Mom or potential employers.

16099897314_dc2855bbf4_z.jpg

Did a little work.

16099896064_32e5fd84fe_z.jpg

A couple of the mold lines grew back during drybrushing.  But it's good enough for set dressing.

• Like 18

Normally I wouldn't approve of turning a tiger into something else but I have to say that's an amazing transformation you did with them.

This gets a Wow ::o: from me!

• Like 3

That is an AMAZING transformation; the mane turned out BEAUTIFULLY. While the statue effect is SPLENDIDLY DONE, it does show that the pieces would also work well as actual animals...that also is one of the reasons the statues look SO good. All that aside, GREAT WORK!

16185827043_d8d0375ae5_z.jpg

Not that it wouldn't look good, but I don't think my players would go in for the whole "live animal" variant.  Although Yephima as a crazy cat lady seems potentially amusing.  Adventure Hook:  Bring back the Princess' lost kitty.

• Like 2

I've picked up some really awesome non-metal figures and knick-knacks at dollar stores in the past...

(In fact, I just included a Safari LTD plastic toy dragon in the Box o' Goodwill the forum is sending around - aside from the wings being a bit small for my taste, it was otherwise a perfectly good sculpt for painting and using as a miniature.)

• Like 1

Are those the ones you can get at places like Micheal's?

If so, I agree, they are some pretty decent toys/sculpts.

Well I could see these as Stone Golem Lions commanded by a Giant.

But what do I know? I don't play, just paint and make up stories..

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this