• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      There's a patch of wasteground on Beechwood Avenue where the old primary school used to stand until destroyed by a bomb on the afternoon of April 11, 1941.

Locals have long said that spot is haunted. Pedestrians say there's a cold patch as you walk past it. Kids dare each other to touch the walls, although few actually will. Dogs shy away from the area.

Some people even claim to have seen a small girl wearing a gasmask.

This is all obviously rubbish.

But Rose is still waiting for her mummy.

• By Pochi
      I painted up Yoon. She is so adorable! Since she's a kiddo, I wanted her to seem whimsical so I gave her rosy cheeks and purple and yellow striped pants. Her stuffed owl is SO tiny! I enjoyed painting her.

C&C welcome!

• By Silvervane
      Well, I finally got around to finishing this young fella.  Didn't see table use but the two fighter types did for a quick encounter in Hero Kids (Light) to introduce my two nephews to gaming while babysitting them.  Maybe next round.  Here we go with the Kid Wizard from Reaper's Adventuring Kids pack #1.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel like sharing. Always appreciated. 
    • By Jaws
      I wanted to share this mini. It's among my top ten favorite miniatures that I have gotten. Just so morbid and horrible. In the style of the Braindead movie. :)

Linked offsite due to a nipple showing. 

See it here.
    • By Keianna
      Yay, my 1st Bones 2 mini is finished! My mother asked me to paint something for my Grandmother and this is what I chose. Mom loves it, but I haven't heard about Grandma yet.

There are a lot of things that I like about how she turned out, and some I don't. Her face had an awful mold line down the middle and I should have removed the wings to clean and paint it. It looks ok from straight on which is acceptable because Grandma will put it on a shelf and not look at it sideways. Oh well. Lesson learned.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 305 Guests (See full list)