Reapercon Sophie? Mousling?

I'm perfectly content walking away with just a new Sci-Fi Sophie, especially if she's been sculpted by Kev White.  I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see how she comes out!!!  I can live without the mouseling for now.  If I don't get my chance next winter I'll just hit up the boneyard at RC16 for one.

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can confirm there is a new mouseling.   (benefit to office located closer to the guy who gets the greens...)

(deep breaths)   (Visualizing not being a cranky greedhead)   (Visualizing the Reaper employees going through the stresses of running a convention)   (Visualizing bacon)   Mmmmmm, bacon ...

Paint in physical store = leftovers. no plan to put paint in online store   Sophie will be in online store during Con like usual. I think convention mouseling was not in past, it is our only avai

I'm perfectly content walking away with just a new Sci-Fi Sophie, especially if she's been sculpted by Kev White.  I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see how she comes out!!!  I can live without the mouseling for now.  If I don't get my chance next winter I'll just hit up the boneyard at RC16 for one.

The con mouslings won't be available in the boneyard. If there are spare copies they will be in the vault (literally).

• Like 4

Con mouslings will show up in the melt bin, though, I've found my share of them there. And if anyone is planning on dumping theirs I ask that you consider donating it to the paint-and-take I run every fall for our local high school game con. The kids really love the mouslings and look forward to getting new ones.

• Like 9

The con mouslings won't be available in the boneyard. If there are spare copies they will be in the vault (literally).

Damn!  Like Inarah says they'll pop up in the melt bin.  I'm willing to risk lead poisoning to get what I miss!

• Like 2
  • Artists

The convention mousling is a convention figure, not a ReaperCon specific figure. So while it doesn't show up online during RC, it is available at any convention that Reaper has a sales booth at for the following year. So even if you miss it here, you and/or your secret shopper have additional opportunities.

• Like 7

I hate imposing on people who are enjoying a Con...

But I will repeat what I said earlier and point out that in the past both the Con Sophie and Mouseling have been available during the Twelve Days of Reaper in December.  I believe that only Sophie has been available in the store during the Con. 

I might have to break down and ask for someone to buy me paint, though. 

Last year's mousling was not available during the 12 days. It may show up in another though.

The convention mousling is a convention figure, not a ReaperCon specific figure. So while it doesn't show up online during RC, it is available at any convention that Reaper has a sales booth at for the following year. So even if you miss it here, you and/or your secret shopper have additional opportunities.

Sadly Reaper no longer attends any cons that I can attend. Which makes me a sad clown. I may have to procure a secret shopper for the mousling since it never appears in the store.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 5