Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

45 Painting/Sculpting days left until ReaperCon!

- Wyvern is 1/2 painted now

- Other projects in various stages of completion

- New storage/carrying solutions are ordered

- Have a hotel room and all other arrangements 

- Put in my vacation request this morning and received approval

Where are you at in your preparations this day

• Like 12

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets purchased. Place to sleep secured. Classes bought. Vacation submitted.

I'm not painting anything for the Con, so no stress there. The week before I'll organize and pack all my supplies in my stowaway.

• Like 8

Hotel booked, flight booked, still procrastinating on rental car and stupid diorama that I cannot summon the desire to actually paint...

sigh. finari's facial reflection is reworked.  must add tree limbs and finish basework.  Then can finish tree.  then she will be DONE!!!  maybe...

• Like 8

Vacation time approved, flights booked, hotel booked, and we're waiting for prices on rentals to come down to earth.

I'm hoping to run a particularly crazy Pathfinder Society scenario, so I still have to get that scheduled.

I'm not taking part in the painting contests, so at least I don't have to worry about finishing anything up for that, or figuring out how to transport it!

• Like 2

Various Stages of Disarray & Second-Guessing:

• Confirmed vacation days Wed-Sun (though I'm considering asking for Mon & Tues off so I can paint last-minute things)

• Staying with family in DFW to save on room & board-- more money for souvenirs & stuff!

• Gold ticket purchased, signed up for 7 classes (missed the launch, but snagged a few good ones the day after)

...that being said, I should probably choose & start a competition mini or two. While I've been working really hard to level up my painting, I've lost the last few months adjusting to a new job promotion and visiting a family member in the hospital/hospice. And to complicate things further, I'm moving to a new city 4/1 or 5/1. Signing the lease this week. Life ain't slowing' down so I've just gotta keep up  ^_^

• Like 8

I expect at least 4 entries from you for next year. That's 100 days per mini and 10 days rest.

I've already got 2 done! :) Granted, it took 8 months to paint them at around 20hrs per mini...I should have no trouble knocking another 2 out in a year!

Right, Nathavar and Nethrymaul should be no problem for you by RC 2016.

• Like 7

I expect at least 4 entries from you for next year. That's 100 days per mini and 10 days rest.

I've already got 2 done! :) Granted, it took 8 months to paint them at around 20hrs per mini...I should have no trouble knocking another 2 out in a year!

Right, Nathavar and Nethrymaul should be no problem for you by RC 2016.

Pfft, if Cash has that much time, I'm expecting a DDS2 diorama of legend. 

:P

• Like 7