Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

RPG prizes for We Be Goblins (x2), We Be Goblins Too & Mouseling "Tail" game are ready to go! Plus hey monthly bills are getting paid early this month! Whoooo!!

I wanted to play in both of your We Be Goblins games; I even signed up for them, all excited, and THEN I checked my itinerary. Sadly, they both overlap with something by a substantial amount; one with a class, and another with one of the banquets. :down:

20 Days left!

***PANICS***

ending with me throwing up my hands and white washing the whole bottom of the wings into a clean slate.  Today I'll start that over.

D: So much sadness, I'm so sorry you had to start over when it looked so pretty. :( I hope the paint is nicer to you this time around!

I can't wait to see your super-secret sculpting project!!! :bday: Is this the one you were mentioning required sculpting a bazillion paws? Or did you already reveal that one? (don't remember)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RPG prizes for We Be Goblins (x2), We Be Goblins Too & Mouseling "Tail" game are ready to go! Plus hey monthly bills are getting paid early this month! Whoooo!!

I wanted to play in both of your We Be Goblins games; I even signed up for them, all excited, and THEN I checked my itinerary. Sadly, they both overlap with something by a substantial amount; one with a class, and another with one of the banquets. :down:

20 Days left!

***PANICS***

ending with me throwing up my hands and white washing the whole bottom of the wings into a clean slate.  Today I'll start that over.

D: So much sadness, I'm so sorry you had to start over when it looked so pretty. :( I hope the paint is nicer to you this time around!

I can't wait to see your super-secret sculpting project!!! :bday: Is this the one you were mentioning required sculpting a bazillion paws? Or did you already reveal that one? (don't remember)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Naw that was the cats and dogs from the Dark Fable Egyptian Indegogo campaign last November.

This is something new, but I don't want to ruin things for my client.

• Like 2

My Hasselfree stuff came!!!  Whoo!  Now, if I can buckle down and work, I might actually finish almost everything on my list!

I've got my little student basing kits started and stuffed full of goodies.  I even broke down and ordered little steampunk watch parts I'd been eying since I can give some away and therefore justify their purchase to add to my own collection! Yippee!

I spent this morning trying to finish my golfer and design a base for Artemis.  Soon!!

• Like 8

... does anyone ELSE suddenly discover that they've BADLY MISCALCULATED, and discovered on Sunday afternoon that THIS WEEKEND WAS REAPERCON, and that you screwed up and booked a flight for some OTHER weekend, and that while you were doodling around having a standard weekend, you MISSED THE WHOLE THING?

...and then awakened in a cold sweat from a less than pleasant Sunday afternoon nap?

And then got the hell out of bed and checked the convention schedule, calendar, and your flight bookings?

Rrrg.

• Like 10

... does anyone ELSE suddenly discover that they've BADLY MISCALCULATED, and discovered on Sunday afternoon that THIS WEEKEND WAS REAPERCON, and that you screwed up and booked a flight for some OTHER weekend, and that while you were doodling around having a standard weekend, you MISSED THE WHOLE THING?

...and then awakened in a cold sweat from a less than pleasant Sunday afternoon nap?

And then got the hell out of bed and checked the convention schedule, calendar, and your flight bookings?

Rrrg.

No, but that sounds terrifying o_o

Edit: I checked out room and flight details out of paranoia. >_> all green still.

I even picked up a few extra shifts at work.

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 3

Rrrg.

Not yet, but I have had that kind of dream for other cons. I have also had dreams about missing flights, etc.

Give me another week, and I'll right there with ya.

• Like 2

Rrrg.

Thankfully, no.

I blame daylight Shenanigans.

• Like 2

I only have 5 days off before reapercon!!!!!!!

I have a diorama to finish (3 minis), a sci-fi entry to finish, a DSM diorama to tweak, and then look around and see if anything else looks good enough to go..

Looks like they'll be full painting days and nights.. hope the Hubs enjoys the laundry and dishes duty. ;)

• Like 4