Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

For opening ceremonies we can have a paint brush dipped in paint that must be carried from the heart of reaper to the convention site without the paint drying out. Then the brush bearer will run in and place the first brush stroke on the ceremonial Sophie miniatures to signal the start of the con. At the end the brush will be returned to the heart of reaper when it will wait until next year. It must never touch the ground or dry out.

Maybe I am over thinking this....

I like that. <_<

• Like 3

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For opening ceremonies we can have a paint brush dipped in paint that must be carried from the heart of reaper to the convention site without the paint drying out. Then the brush bearer will run in and place the first brush stroke on the ceremonial Sophie miniatures to signal the start of the con. At the end the brush will be returned to the heart of reaper when it will wait until next year. It must never touch the ground or dry out.

I like that. <_<
But how many of us are good enough runners? Plus enough drying retarder in it and that would be easy
  • Like 3

I like that. <_<
But how many of us are good enough runners? Plus enough drying retarder in it and that would be easy

& this brush.....

giant-paintbrush.jpg

• Like 5

I just spent an hour glazing the wyvern's wings.*

First, I glazed the wings, then I added another glaze layer and color in the shadows, then another. Just for a change, I added several more glaze layers. By this time, I was really sick of glazing, so I added three more glaze layers. Finally, I mixed up a nice complimentary color and added three more glaze layers. :wacko:

* Shameless plug time: Don't know what a glaze is or how to do it? Take the Basic Painting Techniques painting class where I will show you my patented glazing technique** which you can then use to amaze your friends and make yourself crosseyed.***

** Not really patented nor original for that matter.

*** Will not cause permanent eye damage.

Aren't your classes full?
  • Like 1

For opening ceremonies we can have a paint brush dipped in paint that must be carried from the heart of reaper to the convention site without the paint drying out.  Then the brush bearer will run in and place the first brush stroke on the ceremonial Sophie miniatures to signal the start of the con.  At the end the brush will be returned to the heart of reaper when it will wait until next year.  It must never touch the ground or dry out.

If it does dry out, does that mean 6 more weeks until Reapercon?

• Like 1

I just spent an hour glazing the wyvern's wings.*

First, I glazed the wings, then I added another glaze layer and color in the shadows, then another. Just for a change, I added several more glaze layers. By this time, I was really sick of glazing, so I added three more glaze layers. Finally, I mixed up a nice complimentary color and added three more glaze layers. :wacko:

* Shameless plug time: Don't know what a glaze is or how to do it? Take the Basic Painting Techniques painting class where I will show you my patented glazing technique** which you can then use to amaze your friends and make yourself crosseyed.***

** Not really patented nor original for that matter.

*** Will not cause permanent eye damage.

Aren't your classes full?

Not yet.

• Like 2