Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Tablewar users:

Do you glue the metal plate for each shelf into its plastic frame?

Right now, I have it loose, but I am concerned about having it get knocked about during travel, and I'm thinking about using some epoxy to stick the two together. Since I still have a week or so to prepare, I thought I'd ask about standard practice before doing anything permanent.

• Like 1

Changed my flight home plans so I can visit my brother and his family who live in the Austin area, woo! :wub: But ouch, Delta's ticket change fee hurts!!! At least I found a ticket for the same price! :)

After doing this, I was reviewing my total flight plan, and I noticed that the online itinerary has a helpful bit showing how many days are left until the flight. It cheerfully notified me that there are 11 (10, now) days left until my flight to Texas.

*panicpanicpanicpanicpanic*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Right now, I have it loose, but I am concerned about having it get knocked about during travel, and I'm thinking about using some epoxy to stick the two together. Since I still have a week or so to prepare, I thought I'd ask about standard practice before doing anything permanent.

Yes, glue the metal plates into the plastic trays. There are a number of helpful videos on their website that I would recommend watching.

• Like 3

Yes, glue the metal plates into the plastic trays. There are a number of helpful videos on their website that I would recommend watching.

Thanks!

10 days til we can relax and enjoy the festivities.

Only 8 days left until Kris and I hit the road.  Also, I only have 5 working-days left as I took next Monday off to pack, get the house cleaned so my wife doesn't have to worry about it, and to finish-up any last minute painting/sculpting.

The wyvern progressed not one bit over the weekend.  We woke Saturday morning to beef blood leaking out from under the big freezer.  I spent a good chunk of my weekend cleaning up the mess, salvaging the side of beef we just bought, trying to fix the freezer, giving up and procuring a new one, and getting everything swapped out and stable.  <_<  Why does stuff like this always seem to happen right when you really need everything to be going smoothly?

I did get a fair bit of sculpting done, all of which you will see at ReaperCon.  

I also hand-forged 18 little sculpting tools to give to my students as a part of the small format ($25 version) of my HNTS: Sculpting Edition class. I still have a bit of class prep left to do, but not much.

Finally, I had my car serviced before the drive down, only to find that it needs a transmission flush and fill and fuel injector service as well, so now I have to find time for that before we leave.  :rolleyes:

• Like 5