Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A week from now I should be landing at DFW and wondering who the hell is going to pick me up.

For 5000 reaper bucks I am sure that I could head out to the airport. :P

My fear is come a week from today there is some crazy e-Comm emergency with one of our clients and I am stuck working all day/night to fix it and then being real tired on Thursday.

• Like 3

A week from now I should be landing at DFW and wondering who the hell is going to pick me up.

How early?

I'm on the ground at DFW about 9:30am, someone from Reaper will be picking me up though.

Lucky, lol. I get in around then too, and I have to wait for my ride till 3

A week from now I will be at work but it will be my last day of work before my flight. On a better note I only have one more mini to paint to finish a diorama that I may bring. Then its onto touchups and packing them up. I am so ready to meet everyone.

• Like 5

At this time next week, my flight should be starting its descent into DFW. I am almost done with my diorama but have to have my car serviced today is really cutting into the paint time.

Should've brought some stuff to paint with you while you are waiting  ::P:

• Like 3

At this time next week, my flight should be starting its descent into DFW. I am almost done with my diorama but have to have my car serviced today is really cutting into the paint time.

Haven't left yet but they do not have an area that I could use. Just couches no tables.

Haven't left yet but they do not have an area that I could use. Just couches no tables.

Any cafes around? I know Adrift actually does a lot of painting at his local Starbucks.

Any cafes around? I know Adrift actually does a lot of painting at his local Starbucks.

Sadly, no. It is the dealership which is surrounded by other dealerships and Best Buy.