Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

my plain old rock ruins are hardening.  Need to sculpt some mushrooms and decay and use the foam moss suggestion on some of the rocks for added dimension.  Getting happier with my diorama. 

Really hoping for a good time next week.  my life has been really stressful and I hope to meet and greet and just do some relaxing with friends, both old and new.

• Like 5

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we have word on the ReaperCon paint colors.  I recognize some of them, but not others.

ReaperCon Banquet

Sophie Silver
Clockwork Brass
Frontier Blue

Hall of Fame Banquet
Briar Rose
Spring Green
Pirate Gold

Gold Level Ticketholders
Rich Green
Aquamarine Blue
Big Top Red

ReaperCon Swag Bag
Bright Silver
Shadowed Silver
Sky Steel

• Like 9

I recognize Clockwork Brass, Pirate Gold, and Big Top Red from last year (and all of them great colors).  But the others look new to me at least compared to what was given last year.  One of them is even an old discontinued color I think (Spring Green).  I was hoping to see the color from the Artist weekend last fall in there somewhere.

And we have word on the ReaperCon paint colors.  I recognize some of them, but not others.

Sky Steel

This one was Mine!

Somebody in the Ask ReaperBryan Anything thread asked me what color I would invent, and I said a blue metallic thingy, and Anne liked the idea and now I can cross "invent an RMS paint color" off my Bucket List.

I will award 1 ReaperBuck to each person who re-labels their bottle "ReaperBryan Steel".

Sky Steel

This one was Mine!

Somebody in the Ask ReaperBryan Anything thread asked me what color I would invent, and I said a blue metallic thingy, and Anne liked the idea and now I can cross "invent an RMS paint color" off my Bucket List.

I will award 1 ReaperBuck to each person who re-labels their bottle "ReaperBryan Steel".

That was me! :bday: I will TOTALLY rename my paint in honor of your achievement! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

Sky Steel

This one was Mine!

Should also have a Bryanzilla Green imo.

• Like 6

Sky Steel

This one was Mine!

Re-label?  Bah, should be labeled that from the factory!

• Like 3

Sooo many more paints. A few dupes. Time for a new storage bin thingy.

Re-label?  Bah, should be labeled that from the factory!

Hmm. I wonder how much it would cost to have them print up a hundred or so labels we could pass out to those interested in changing their bottles up? :)  ::Gets out cash and waves it::

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 2

Sky Steel

This one was Mine!

If I do, will you also sign or initial the bottle?

Triple bonus points if you can get the cap to be shaped like your hat. ::D:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2

I'll bring a sharpie just for that ::P:

Per reaperbucks...I'm conflicted, I'd like to use wherever possible to win something, but at the same time the shiny collector side wants one of each amount as a souvenir

We were asked to turn them all in last year. The pool is limited, and the Reaper folks didn't want to have to re-purchase them all over again every year.

Prob a facsimile of said currency to say hey look at what you could have got.

First few years RBucks were paper (one year even had RprBryn on them). Last few years they switched to poker chips.

Cool to see the color list. Now I must churn the wheels of thinking....

• Like 2