Count down to AWESOMENESS!

TaleSpinner

Ah okay that makes sense then. I didn't know chips were done before

Last year was both chips and paper.  The chips you had to give back.  The paper you were free to keep if you didn't spend them in the auction as a souvenir.  It did have fabulous artwork on it!

• Like 4

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was both chips and paper.  The chips you had to give back.  The paper you were free to keep if you didn't spend them in the auction as a souvenir.  It did have fabulous artwork on it!

ok makes sense since I didn't get any paper but I recall them handing out some late in the Con, as hey here take this! I donated my chips to one of the funds as I didn't want anything from the auction. I may do that again.....who wants to be my friend??  ^_^

• Like 5

Yes, there were some ReaperBuck "Vouchers" last year, which I assume were added to extend the supply. I got a few late in the con, but can't remember exactly how.

I would imagine that keeping some of them would be fine.

• Like 1

Yes, there were some ReaperBuck "Vouchers" last year, which I assume were added to extend the supply. I got a few late in the con, but can't remember exactly how.

I would imagine that keeping some of them would be fine.

When I turned in my chips at the end with the vouchers I was told I could keep the vouchers.

• Like 1

Last year was both chips and paper. The chips you had to give back. The paper you were free to keep if you didn't spend them in the auction as a souvenir. It did have fabulous artwork on it!

ok makes sense since I didn't get any paper but I recall them handing out some late in the Con, as hey here take this! I donated my chips to one of the funds as I didn't want anything from the auction. I may do that again.....who wants to be my friend?? ^_^

When do we find out what's in the auction?

• Like 1

Last year was both chips and paper. The chips you had to give back. The paper you were free to keep if you didn't spend them in the auction as a souvenir. It did have fabulous artwork on it!

ok makes sense since I didn't get any paper but I recall them handing out some late in the Con, as hey here take this! I donated my chips to one of the funds as I didn't want anything from the auction. I may do that again.....who wants to be my friend?? ^_^

When do we find out what's in the auction?

They had a table displaying some of the stuff there.  Things were added to it over the duration of the Con as I recall.  But I don't remember anything being mentioned here on the Forums about what would be in it.

• Like 4

I only know of a couple things that are being offered up by attendees at this point. A couple of very cool items one of which might be described as a very thick file folder with paper sewn into it and apparently signed by someone.

• Like 7

My darling hubby has a CAV terrain set he is donating, a City in a Box. Complete 4x4 urban set up, nesting skyscrapers, road, might have a park, (been a while since I've seen it set up... ) and I have a pair of CAV Hercules drop ships from my old Con tables that I'm sending. Pretty sure we have more, but I can see those from where I am sitting...

(Note to self: take those to office soon to go on truck to hotel.)

• Like 8

Oh man we should start pooling our chip now!!  The auction is such a great way to end the con (especially if it has to end :(  Man im getting sad just talking about it).  Can wait for Miniature Madness!    Can I get an amen?!?

This year I plan on spending more time in the painting room doing some social painting.  When I mean more time, I really mean SOME time as I haven't down for the two previous years.  I may have to handcuff myself to a table and make some of the other painters in charge of the key.  That way I will have to paint....  Of course hopefully my fellow painters will let me out when its time and not make me give them all my reaperbucks...

• Like 6

REAPERCON IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

*passes out*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Agreed.

Somewhere between pleasure and panic, that feeling in your stomach... No wait... that's just my need for dinner.

That feeling in the back of your mind, something you can't wait for and already never want to end. I am excited! I just have to remember that it is for fun and not drive myself nuts trying to complete projects...

• Like 3

/stares off into space.....

I...I finished. Dragon Tamer is finished, Dryad is finished, Camping is finished, Red Box Games is finished, both Dark Swords are finished, all reaper individuals are finished. the only thing not finished, and probably won't get finished, is my sci-fi one. Mainly because my Sophie didn't work out, I don't have anything else to put her on, and I'm not going to have the time to paint the hirst bits to do another sci-fi mini onto it. (I do have the other mini painted, technically I don't HAVE to do such a fantastic base for it and still at least turn in something sci-fi-ish.)

BUT I have plenty to turn in as it is and think I should stop for now. I've got four days of work coming in and only one day to pack for Reaper Con. 

Glancing at the desk, I realize the only base I have left to paint is for my mermaid, but I'm still on the fence of even bringing her. She and I had such a war @[email protected] 

• Like 9