• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      My 2020, what did I paint list:
      Click on the name to see it.

KARKARION WARRIOR 

VAMPIRESS painted as ELVIRA MISTRESS of the DARKNESS

SURVIVOR DOG WITH GASMASK

GIANT VIPER

GIANT SNAKE

GIANT RHINO BEETLE

TLEMIAHUATL

FEMALE ONI KYOGIN

MERFOLK WARRIOR

SPHINX ( Flying Goat Creations)

DESERT MAGE

AMAZON FIGHTER

VAMPIRE LORD IN BAT FORM

BENKAI ONI

ANUBI HERO

FISHMAN PRIEST

INCA PRINCESS ON GIANT PANTHER

KATAA INCA PRINCESS ON FOOT

STYGIAN PRIEST

YUKI ONNA

TSUKI ONI BEAUTY

FEMALE ORC FIGHTER

TELAXIA JURAKIN PINUP

FEMALE ONI GRUNT

ABYSS DEMON

9 GILL SHARK

BEAST OF CRONOS

GLATISANT

NECROMERA

SPHYNX ( ROCKETPIG MINI )

SPHYNX ETERNAL

TEMPLE OF APOPHIS

YOSHIGRUZU ON WARUGO

HAMMERHEAD SHARK

DUNGEON EXPLORER

WOLF SLED

SANGRARIAH FEMALE VAMPIRE ON NIGHTMARE

FEMALE SPECTRE

IT TAKES THREE TO TENGU!

WRAPPING IT UP ( MUMMIES)

• By Kangaroorex
      My secret Sophie is winging its way to its recipient as I write this and may even arrive before the new year!

I have been practicing a technique shown to me by @Mocha and have produced. Number of these this year so its only fitting that my SS be one of them.

The present is actually a 6 sided die from dice jail for too many 1's so for its trouble it has been incarcerated in greenstuff wrapping paper! 

I modified Rocky a little bit to flatten his wings to more of a waiting position. 

As for the story, Rocky has been asked to wait for his present and he intends to make sure it does not get away!  

I enjoyed making the little bow much more than I should have but it was a lot of fun.  The Rocky series is great.  The eyes are just large enough to get some real detail into without overwhelming the mini and ever part of the mini is accessible to paint!  

I hope his recipient likes him and that he reminds everyone that good things will come with a little bit of patience 

• By Dan S
      It has been a while since my last post, I'm am just struggling to find the free time to sit down and paint or build at the moment.

Anyway, this week I got the opportunity to run some run some 'build along' model making workshops with the kids at the Youth Centre where I work, and we have been putting together little X-mas themed display pieces.  It was actually pretty fun being able to share and introduce a new generation to the joys of my nerdy hobby.  I was pretty pleased with how they turned out so I figured I would share. 

The base is just a piece of log, and the moose is a very cheap plastic toy (I repainted mine), which I managed to find at a local discount store in big buckets of 50 animals for £2, they really cheap and nasty, but actually paint up nicely.  Everything else is just standard modeling stuff, sculptamold, static grasses, clump foliage etc.

On another note I have not forgotten about or abandoned my Apocalyptic Suburbia Journal, it is still sat on my desk gathering dust.  I plan to get back to it in the new year.

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By Chris Palmer
      Back when the Bones 4 Kickstarter was running, when the Giant Rhinoceros Beetle was revealed in the Fan Favorites set, someone posted this photo of a Frog riding a Beetle to the Enthusiasm Thread, and I knew it was a conversion I would eventually want to try.  I have an extensive Frog Army, and I wanted such a figure to be a Leader or Hero for my forces. 

I had the pieces I needed at hand; the Bones Black "Giant Rhinoceros Beetle", and my rider - for which i  had decided to use the Bones "Mudcroak" Squog figure.

As I looked at Mudcroak, I knew I would have to separate him from his base, but I knew there was no way I could remove all those little toes from the base without damaging them.  So, right off the bat I made the decision to just remove his feet along with the base, with the plan that I would then resculpted them with greenstuff directly onto the beetle's back once I had the frog glued in place.

Here's a test fit, with the frog held in place with blue-tac.

That's all for right now.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)