02793: Arianna,Fairy Princess two versions

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This was a fun little project from earlier this spring.  I added a branch to her tree to give it more dimension and more places to glue "leaves" to. 

Link to full frontal view
    • By RogaDanar
      When I went to paint this figure, I started to see all the little details on the figure. This is no Tinkerbell. The thigh high leather boots, the decorative skulls, and the almost drawn dagger really say "Back off man or I'll cut you!"
      I still think she needs a little work. The scabbard is blah because I wasn't sure what color to use. I think the dark brown on the wings need some highlights also. 
      Some of the shiny leather tracks well on the legs and I like the face so that made me happy. 

• By 72moonglum
      So hello all you Reaperphonics!  

So finished this one recently.  I'd done the other Flying Pink Unicorn, and wanted a slightly different version of pink, so here's what I came up with.  This one, like the other fairy ballerinas, was sculpted by Tom Meier inspired by a design from his daughter with his company Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures and now sold by Ral Partha Legacy.  Lots of different pictures because it's mini with basically lots angles, not just front and back, hope not too many photos:

They are the last of my ballerina fairies that I had from Ral Partha Legacy, going to have to now move on to something different I guess, maybe some Reaper Bones.....
    • By Samedi
      During my Shelf of Shame Project I started with the fairy. Since there is only room for one project on my wet palette, this one had to take the back seat during RVE. Today I finished another project, at least as far as the palette is concerned, so I can finally continue with my little fairy. Every aspect of this project was created by rolling dice.

For everyone interested, here is a somewhat elaborate summary of part one:

During weekend I usually put down my brushes. At the moment, painting is a stand in for my job that's on hold because of Corona restrictions, so there will probably be no progress until next week. I just wanted to set up everything so I can start right away!
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Every fiendish army needs tiny minions to throw through the meat grinders.  Today I've got some assorted imps and quasits (the demonic counterpart to imps for you non-D&D folk).

First up,
      The Quasits

These fun little guys are the grunts of the demonic legions.  The front two are Quasits from the Nolzur's Unpainted set "Imps & Quasits" #WZK73719.  The back three are Reaper Bones Hordlings (77335).

More Below the Spoiler:

And up next,
      The Imps

These three imps are all Nolzur's from "Imps & Quasits" #WZK73719 and "Familiars" #WZK72563

More Below the Spoiler

Was definitely going cross-eyed after painting these tiny guys.
      What's the smallest mini you've ever painted? (Feel free to share pictures)
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)