02756: Familiar Pack IV Imp And Lizard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      A couple of satifying quick paints for the table. 2 more dreadwolves for my pack and a wizkid imp with way more mould lines than I wanted to remove. They went quickly (less than an hour) and look good on the table - a refreshing bang for the buck for once. Are the masterpieces, Noooo... Are they better than white unpainted minis, Yes!

• By alchemist
      These guys are really tiny, from back in the days when the word "miniature" really meant something.  They are based on 0.5" washers.

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wizard from Grenadier’s Wizards box set circa 1980. Most of the minis from the set were called variations like Sorcerer, Illusionist, Magician, and Warlock. But there are also 2 druids and a cleric included. 

I painted all the minis from the set in my teens, then wanted to repaint them in my early 20’s so I had my friend sandblast(!) the paint off. That eroded much of the detail. So the detail in the beard, hands, imp, is almost all painted in. 

• By Chaoswolf
      These are 3 little imps/demons that I pulled off the melt table at Reapercon last year. I'm not sure of manufacturer, so if you recognize them, please let me know. I think they may be from a 15mm figure range.

I bashed these guys out over he course of a couple evenings about a week ago. Thanks for looking.

With (in need of a touch up) Sir Forscale:

• By Glitterwolf
      Another one finished for my Lost World Project.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-xherman1964-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=71#comment-1531812

This is an older sculpt from Grenadier.
      I used a little water effect on the base to make it appear more swamplike.
      And I clipped off some plastic aquarium plant pieces to paint as jungle plants.
      Added a tiny piece of driftwood from the garden centre.

Hope you like it.
      Feel free to comment.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)