Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

HFV001 - Barwench

As I said in your WIP, I love the colors especially the yellow. The way you painted her face is quite lovely and I love the freehand apple. I also quite like how your stains on her cloth worked out. She is a mini to be proud of, I like everything about her.

• Like 2

Thanks, I was surprised how well palomino gold worked as the base for the yellow.  She was fun to paint.  Thanks to all the suggestions in my WIP, you really get me inspired to try new things I wouldn't normally push myself to try. 

• Like 4

She's a sweet little figure. The blending is very nice and the colors are clean and subtly done. I bet she looks fantastic on the tabletop.

• Like 1

Wonder Woman was the first thing I thought of seeing her.

But then a bit more decently dressed.

Looks very nice, you made a regular model stand out.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Dr. Helen Matronic, the Field Medic for my Starstrider team of space adventurers.
      She's trying to escape her demons (both literal and metaphorical) by exploring the furthest reaches of the galaxy.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with how she turned out, even if she is a little rough in places (her tunic trim was a bit of a nightmare to paint).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Bregan, a rather happy looking Valkyrie.

A bit of an odd sculpt this one, but lots of fun to paint.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Darcstaar
      Here is the next figure on the list.
      Callie.  I think it’s funny that episode 1 was Cassie, and right next to her is a figure with almost the same name.

She had had a weird straight warp to the lower part of her bow.  I boiled that out.  It has stayed in the corrected position for a month now.

This is after Brown Liner.  It looks like an arrow coming out of the quiver, but strange it has no fletching....From the front, maybe a finger?
    • By aku-chan
      This pretty lady jumped straight to the front of my painting queue, and it was about time I painted another Reaper mini:-

Here she is, all cleaned up and undercoated in primer.

Got a little further today:-

Not going down the red skin route, so Ziba is currently covered in a basecoat of 1:2 Dwarf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Wash.

Aiming to get her skin finished tonight.
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 0 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)