Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

HFV001 - Barwench

As I said in your WIP, I love the colors especially the yellow. The way you painted her face is quite lovely and I love the freehand apple. I also quite like how your stains on her cloth worked out. She is a mini to be proud of, I like everything about her.

• Like 2

Thanks, I was surprised how well palomino gold worked as the base for the yellow.  She was fun to paint.  Thanks to all the suggestions in my WIP, you really get me inspired to try new things I wouldn't normally push myself to try. 

• Like 4

She's a sweet little figure. The blending is very nice and the colors are clean and subtly done. I bet she looks fantastic on the tabletop.

• Like 1

Wonder Woman was the first thing I thought of seeing her.

But then a bit more decently dressed.

Looks very nice, you made a regular model stand out.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Not as happy with Candy as I was with Sugar, but she was fun to paint. She does have pupils in her eyes, honest.

I've just noticed a strip of white on the top of her left thigh. Great.

• By planetmut
      There's a patch of wasteground on Beechwood Avenue where the old primary school used to stand until destroyed by a bomb on the afternoon of April 11, 1941.

Locals have long said that spot is haunted. Pedestrians say there's a cold patch as you walk past it. Kids dare each other to touch the walls, although few actually will. Dogs shy away from the area.

Some people even claim to have seen a small girl wearing a gasmask.

This is all obviously rubbish.

But Rose is still waiting for her mummy.

• By paintybeard
      A new kickstarter project from Kev White:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hasslefriesian/artemis-20/description

Don't think I shall be backing this myself as I don't do much that is bigger than 54mm.

This seems to be happening off Kev's own bat and I don't think Hasslefree is involved. Whether that is a good thing or not I leave to your own judgement.
    • By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By planetmut
      This is my third(!) attempt to paint Sugar. She almost ended up back in a bowl of Simple Green but this time I persevered. Her eyes aren't perfect but I'm happy with the way she came out — although not 100% sure about her hair — and I'm getting better at painting white. The sad-looking teddy is from the City Scenics Back Alley Accessories set by TTCombat.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)