• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I got a tracking number,

yesterday's update explains why there seems to have been a pause

Update #27

Nov 3 2015
November Shipping for remaining backers. Shout out for Gaming Tiles KS

I ran into some issues juggling some family health issues the last two weeks so I am a bit behind schedule on the shipping.  Apologies.  

Looking at the list left to ship ... it should all go out in November.   I should be able by this weekend to get back to serious dedicated shipping of rewards.   S

o apologies for the short delay ... shipping will resume in full very shortly.   If you are new to pledging for an Impact! KS ... everyone has always received their products from our KS projects so worry not ... just running about one month behind schedule on the overall project but should not be any more than that and your reward will definitely arrive.

Marineal,

Apologies ... had two things happen.   One I had one KickStarter that due to a number of problems beyond my control was over 1 year past due for delivery which is so unusual for my company.   So I promised anyone that was not shipped out by the end of October that I'd refund them 50% of their reward dollars.   Thought I could do it easily ... was very wrong ... my son got sick and recovery was very slow and so I spent the last two weeks sorting and shipping like a mad person when I had free moments (with the last box packed up at 11pm on October 31st).    So I sat down to ship Chibi and my wife went to the hospital (she was just released today) and I've been staying with her and keeping the household running as best I could.

So I'm about 3 weeks off my original schedule but the deck now is pretty clear so Chibi rewards should be all shipped out by end of November and you should get a tracking number when it is sent.

If you have any issues at all before or after you receive the Chibi ... just message me through KS and I'll fix it for you as best I can.

Tom @ Impact!

Edited by impactminiatures
  • Like 1

And then I went and injured myself.  Okay I'm finally able to move around again.  Made Thanksgiving dinner this morning and tomorrow ... back to shipping.   Sorry for the health issues .... 2015 has been a year for more time being spent at hospital than not for my family.  Really looking forward to 2016 being different.  But will do my best to get these all shipped before the holiday mail traffic gets too bad.

• Like 1