Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Grenadier Barbarians an Snow Leopard Rider

Another regiment from the Horde From The North.

This time with a Hero on a snow leopard.

Again early work. IRL better shadows, bad camera work.

Another repost of my work, hope I don't bore you all.

post-13975-0-96595500-1443351846_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-49167500-1443351848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 14

Ahhhh! They are all blind men! :P

Look good, decently based and ready to rumble!

Actually they've got very tiny black dots for eyes.

Early work..

• Like 2

The snow leopard was ambitious.

Just how early?

Well i gues these were  painted early 2000's somewhere.

Some models came out better then others..

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      So my fellow players wanted to get Hero Forge custom characters, and as the only painter in the group I did them up. The bard was in metal, the other two in resin. My goodness are the surfaces rough and the detail shallow! I was a bit embarrassed to hand them over, but they really liked them - it was super important that the figure was exactly the design they wanted. It was an interesting bit of calibration for me and how to enjoy the imperfect. I think the barbarian came out the best and my favorite bit to paint was the violin.

• By Otyugh
      Weird mini of the moment...

This one is some real heavy metal!

It just looks like a pile of intestines with a couple of mouths. Should have given them a dark green grayish wash to tone down the Pepto look.

• By Otyugh
      I've been rummaging through my mini hoard and found all kinds ancient treasures, boxed sets with the original inserts!

My stupid question is this, is anyone interested in photos of the boxed sets for identification purposes? The collection goes back to the early 80's and is from a plethora of companies.

If members are interested in miniature identification, then should there be a dedicated thread where members can post pics of their boxed sets and still carded minis? Or is there already a thread for mini identification?
    • By Choppertown
      More vintage minis from my childhood.  Been soaking a dozen or so in isopropyl  for about a week to get the 40 yr old enamel paint off them.  With much scrubbing some of them came out pretty clean!  Will post as they come along, here's one of my all-time favorites. I remember when I bought him in a little attic hobby shop in Ithaca, NY. Unfortunately I don't remember the packaging.  Such a stoic little dude...any ideas?

• By Choppertown
      Gave a shot at this funky Dark Horse githyanki yesterday. I only had a few Dark Horse pieces circa 1983, not the sharpest sculpts, but always interesting and I loved their newsletter and indie vibe. I pulled out my old Fiend Folio for inspiration.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 4 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)