• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mocha
      Hi folks,

My very first snow base! I haven't attempted Non-Metallic Metal on a shield like this before and I'm happy with how it's turned out :)

Thanks,
      Mocha
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      A couple more of my recent tabletop paints.  Female on the left in gold and red came out of Bones 4.  She is in a leaning pose.  The one on the right is Deladrin, female assassin, roughly painted as a catfolk rogue.  Both figures were done with a traditional basecoat, drybrush and wash/ink technique. I did some NMM for the swords. 

• By Nightwing
      This old Games Workshop mini is from about 1986. I think I had gotten him in a pack of minis because I have several others from the same line. I think I bought the pack mainly for this guy. He was my favorite, and I painted him solid black with silver trim. 

This time, I went with copper colored armor. A long time ago I wasn’t down with the big snake on his head so I chopped it off. I used paperclip and some contour putty to resculpt it here. The shield glued on to a round knob on his fist. Trying to figure out how to incorporate that unconcealable circle on the shield, I went with a simple eye motif. 

Please let me know regarding the flaming sword. I made the flame with hot glue. I think flames are brightest/hottest at the base and fade to black smoke at the top. I’m not sure how well this paint job imitates Fire, so comments on how to improve would be greatly appreciated. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rawhide Dame, she's a pin-up from Kingdom Death.

Not some of my best work, I made a bit of a mess painting her skin, but overall I don't think she's too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 158 Guests (See full list)