SplotchyInk

77157 Gryphon (with special paint job)

I want to say Glynda the Gryphon from "Gryphon the Brush-off" in My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic

I get bored and watch random cartoon shows during that boredom

• Like 1

hmm, the only Gryphon cartoon characters I am familiar with, are the aforementioned one from MLP, and there was another cartoon, I can not recall what it was called, about a young somewhat idiotic prince that had a group of unussual 'heroes' travelling with him to find some magic swords...

Eyup, that's almost right Hawke, it's Gilda ;3
Corvus gets a prize also ;p

Still, silly little project, mostly to help me learn how to match colors and experimenting with odd colored wash combinations (white and purple)

Cute.

BTW show finally brought her back if you care. Now I want a mini for her vulture headed, fez wearing grandfather, If I ever find one, might give him a 8-ball cane for cross fandom fun.

I've actually got a vulture like creature from the Bones 2 Kickstarter.  I'll probably sculpt a little fez and paint him up in similar fashion.
Have Gilda and her grandpa together ;p

I have a three year old girl that loves it so I am pretty well versed in MLP. I am required to draw cutie marks on myself and my daughter as well as being told I am Applejack and made to do the voice. I ask constantly if I can be Big Macintosh but I am denied.

Eyup

I'm not as big of fan as I let on (though Gilda 'is' my favorite for some weird reason) but I enjoy doing silly stuff like taking something gritty, detailed, dark, and painting it up as some light hearted character or have a silly story behind it.

Awwwww, That's cute!

We should always allow a little cuteness in our lives.  Nice work on getting the purple infusion into the white without overwhelming it.  I have not tried to paint animation style into "real life" style minis yet.  Its an interesting challenge.

• Like 1