Looking for a specific figure

Lars Porsenna

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the grey elf wizard from the chainmail line would be a good suggestion. The only metal on his clothing is some ornamental gilding on the torso. Other than that he is wearing basic wizardy robes. What's good is that he has a staff/spear but it needs to be glued on the model(his left hand is on the staff as well..) and is thin so easily snipped off.

With some "green stuff" you could easily make a hood..add a rapier instead of the staff and have it painted thiefy colours. As for the availability of this model i know that a lot of websites have posts for this one but im not sure of how much stock they have as i don't generally look at chainmail these days. I only know about this one because i bought one and converted it to a High Elf charioteer hero for my Warhammer fantasy High Elves army..I gave him some new arms..one with armour and one with a spear and he turned out looking like a lightly armoured(or hiddenly heavily armoured) warrior.

Hm, Rapier, that's the problem.

For my Arcane Trickster I use that elven special character (forgot the name) for Mordheim, that came with a White Dwarf ages ago, but I think he was limited ed. He has a big cloak, no visible armor and a thin scimitar-like blade that could pass as a Rapier.