Miniatures dissapeared from the bones page?

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I remember that there were some new models available on the bones page, some of which I took a particular liking to: there were two fat zombie creatures which I can only think of comparing to Warhammer 40k's Nurgle Great Unclean One (only much much smaller). Among these models which vanished was the Dragon's Don't Share set, which has reappeared. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew why these models were removed or when they will return and be available for purchase?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you weren't looking at the Previews page? I don't remember anything quite as gruesome and detailed as Nurgle, but these Lemures are on the Previews page right now and are in a similar pose.

(I don't recall seeing them as ready for sale yet, at any point. I am interested in them, so have been keeping my eye on them.)

The Dregs are not in Bones, but one of them similarly has his intestines out.

Edit: Ninja'd, as usual.  ::(:

Edited by Bruunwald
  • Like 1

Yes! These were the exact ones. Thanks dude!

Are you sure you weren't looking at the Previews page? I don't remember anything quite as gruesome and detailed as Nurgle, but these Lemures are on the Previews page right now and are in a similar pose.

(I don't recall seeing them as ready for sale yet, at any point. I am interested in them, so have been keeping my eye on them.)

The Dregs are not in Bones, but one of them similarly has his intestines out.

Edit: Ninja'd, as usual.  ::(:

I'm sure I was on the store page, ah well. Those Dregs are pretty cool though, thanks for sharing  ::D:

I'm not all that up to date with Reaper's release schedule on bones, since I didn't pay much attention to the kickstarters. Do you think you would be able to give me a rough estimate on when these beauties will be available for purchase? I just realized it says "April Releases". 

Edited by SpartanHedgey
  • Like 1

We had a typo in our database that caused some models to be filtered as "store" results when they should have been previews (basically a typo on their 'available date'). 

Those models will all b released to the Store portion of the website for distributor, retail, or individual purchase as soon as we are able to get them packaged, in accordance with their position in the production queue.

When are the new KSII bones expected to be for sale?   I got the KSII but there are so many I would like duplicates of or individuals from expansions.  ...I gotsta have more!!

The answer to this question varies, for example, next week we release the next 50 parts of the ~285 models involved in the Kickstarter, having previously released 2 of them.  In future releases in April and May, we will release 50-60 additional models per two-week cycle, until all models have been made available.

Our packaging department, wonderful as they are, simply cannot package several thousand of each of 285 models in any timeframe shorter than this.  Likewise, packaged Bones take up 4-5 times more space than the unpackaged versions, and we cannot store that many hundreds of thousands of models to release them all at once - nor can any but the largest of retailers and distributors afford to buy off on 285 parts all in one go, and even among those that know they will be choosing only a subset, the full list is too cumbersome to expect retailers to be able to quickly and effectively parse the list for their initial stock.

When are the new KSII bones expected to be for sale? I got the KSII but there are so many I would like duplicates of or individuals from expansions. ...I gotsta have more!!

The answer to this question varies, for example, next week we release the next 50 parts of the ~285 models involved in the Kickstarter, having previously released 2 of them. In future releases in April and May, we will release 50-60 additional models per two-week cycle, until all models have been made available.

Our packaging department, wonderful as they are, simply cannot package several thousand of each of 285 models in any timeframe shorter than this. Likewise, packaged Bones take up 4-5 times more space than the unpackaged versions, and we cannot store that many hundreds of thousands of models to release them all at once - nor can any but the largest of retailers and distributors afford to buy off on 285 parts all in one go, and even among those that know they will be choosing only a subset, the full list is too cumbersome to expect retailers to be able to quickly and effectively parse the list for their initial stock.

So next week there will be 50 new bones available!?!

Also, is there a sale or promotion coming up because I can't wait until Christmas and there are $50-$100 of bones that I now want duplicates of or want individually from the 3 expansions I didn't get... like the not-tardis and not-weeping angels.

• Like 1

Also, is there a sale or promotion coming up because I can't wait until Christmas and there are $50-$100 of bones that I now want duplicates of or want individually from the 3 expansions I didn't get... like the not-tardis and not-weeping angels.

We do not ever put items in our store on Sale. We sell our product at Suggested retail, and give retailers the opportunity to win your business both with personalized attention and the potential for better pricing. Apart form the ReaperCon promotion in Late April/Early may, which will not include discounts on Bones miniatures, I am unaware of any upcoming promotions.

When are the new KSII bones expected to be for sale? I got the KSII but there are so many I would like duplicates of or individuals from expansions. ...I gotsta have more!!

The answer to this question varies, for example, next week we release the next 50 parts of the ~285 models involved in the Kickstarter, having previously released 2 of them. In future releases in April and May, we will release 50-60 additional models per two-week cycle, until all models have been made available.

Our packaging department, wonderful as they are, simply cannot package several thousand of each of 285 models in any timeframe shorter than this. Likewise, packaged Bones take up 4-5 times more space than the unpackaged versions, and we cannot store that many hundreds of thousands of models to release them all at once - nor can any but the largest of retailers and distributors afford to buy off on 285 parts all in one go, and even among those that know they will be choosing only a subset, the full list is too cumbersome to expect retailers to be able to quickly and effectively parse the list for their initial stock.

So next week there will be 50 new bones available!?!
They will appear in the Online Store April 6th.