• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Well with that being said... Anyone think of a way to add that. You know, a custom SA. ?!!!???!! /giddy.   ::D:  ::D:  ::D: Cause if not I once I learn the system fully i am going to develop it! MUHAHAHAH!

Razor VS Razor-H

H for harrier. LOL

Edited by Arc 724

CAVs have historically been represented as slightly more bound by real-world physics than Battlemechs. The CAV novel Heavy Words has a character with the callsign "Jumper", earned after he crippled his CAV by jumping into a canyon during a simulation.

• Like 1

CAVs have historically been represented as slightly more bound by real-world physics than Battlemechs. The CAV novel Heavy Words has a character with the callsign "Jumper", earned after he crippled his CAV by jumping into a canyon during a simulation.

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!

Not finding the novel on Amazon... any idea?

Edited by Arc 724

I may design one:

The new Razor-H is a light framed CAV with new built in Jump jets. This allows the CAV to scale 3 or 4 elevations. The unfortunate side effect is the new Razor-H is almost completely vulnerable to all forms of attack. Although it is a tender CAV, hit and run/hide is the forte of this new design...

Well there goes my imagination again. LOL. 

So I think I missed this in my first read through, what kind of elevation changes impede CAV movement?  The hill's I've been making are all about 3/4" elevations, can a CAV just walk over this?

A vertical building.

And just so we don't accidentally get down a wrong strange path, my latest post is all imaginative: I picture a battle in the city where my made up Razor-H is able to hop up onto a building to get a line of side (or something else where that elevation would be important) and fire then run away. Etc etc... :)

Just having fun in my own little world in my head!

Edited by Arc 724

Hmm Well with that being said... Anyone think of a way to add that. You know, a custom SA. ?!!!???!! /giddy.   ::D:  ::D:  ::D: Cause if not I once I learn the system fully i am going to develop it! MUHAHAHAH!

Why yes, custom house rules are always fun.  Go nuts.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.