haldir

Pathfinder: Giantslayer AP

Your spell doesn't come up with anything. Your skill check comes up with nothing.

OOC - I'm assuming by the posts we just fruitlessly searched Katrezra's quarters.  Were we shown Rodrick's area?  Maybe we should ask Lady Tyari where that was, search it, and ask about his journal if we don't find anything.  Also, was anyone in here asking about him the last few days?  Again, for formality's sake, I'll let Thomlin do the talking.

Correct, there is nothing to found in the half-orc's room. If he had the journal, he must have taken it with him.

The high priestess didn't show you Rodrick's area. Are you wanting a room he might have used or where he is being kept now? (His brother did say his body is at the temple awaiting it's final resting place). He also never had a room here, he just came up as you can tell to see the oracle as his visions helped his writing, so more then likely it was this room where they talked.

You are about to give up when a voice calls out from the doorway

"Ummm can I help you?"

Brantos Calderon

The voice comes from a tall human male prob in his 40s. He is dressed in similar style as the high priestess, a flowing light robe. On his chest is the symbol of Iomedea, as well on a chain around his neck. He does have a longsword at his side. Locals know this is Brantos Calderon, a paladin in the service of Iomedea. He followed the High Priestess to Trunau to help her establish Sanctuary.

Tan sniffs around the room trying to get a track-able scent, but finds nothing. (D20 + 7 = 8)

"Greetings!  I am Tan, also a servant of Inheritor.  We were hoping to find Katerzra in hopes that he could help us unravel some mysteries we have run across"

Tan

The scent of the old half-orc is masked by the old incense in the room. Your not even sure you could have picked him up anyways as you figure he was constantly was surrounded by the burning scents.

The paladin removes his hand from the hilt of his sword & present himself in more of a friendlier manner.

"Well then I welcome you & your companions to Sanctuary. I'm sorry I was abrupt at first. I didn't expect to see well armed people inside Katrezra's  quarters. The man doesn't have any enemies in town, at least none that I know off. He is a well liked member of Trunau. Thou his sudden disappearance is worrisome but as the man couldn't have gotten far, I doubt he is in any trouble. I was in charge of caring for the man when the other acolytes were busy elsewhere in the temple. I come to know the man quite well. I will say while he shares no love for his tribe, he does care for the other half-orcs in town so he may be with one of them right now."

The paladin replies

"The smithy would be a nice place to look. Katrezra was friends with Sara Morninghawk. A fellow half-orc. He also was good friends with Gorkin Meeson. His wife, Jess owns the shop That 'n' Such or Meeson's Good & Salvage as it formally known as. Its a collection of salvage from the days before Lastwall's border retreated. Gorkin is the town's apothecary. "

He adds

"He was friends with more but I'd check with those two people first."

"I apologize but I must resume my duties. I wish you luck in your investigation. If Katrezra returns I will tell him that he had visitors."

Brantos bows & takes his leave of the party.

The party leaves the calming confines of Sanctuary & into the streets of Trunau. Surprisingly you were in the temple longer then it seemed as it's prob around 6 or 7 pm now. With the information on two possible sites that the Katrezra may be at you either ask around or recall where the 2 places are (Local K 10, someone can roll if you like). Recalling that the 2 sites are pretty much next to each other & are on the upper level with Sanctuary, just on the western side you make your way there. You pass the Ramblehouse (which btw it's just across the street from Sanctuary. Some reason I've had it down in near the common areas....duh) & head down the street toward That "N" Such, as it's the first business you'll encounter. 

It's a short walk over but as you almost reach the building, everyone make Perception checks!