• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      It has been a while since I painted anything. A combination of my arms acting up again and my just not feeling it. Call it the recurring fallow season.
      So I am getting back on track with some Orcs.  These are partly from the first Bones kickstarter and partly from the third. All together a nice band of 10.
      There are nine different orcs that are variants made on only two basic bodies, plus a singular warchief that I think fits in with the lot of them.
      I originally based them on 40mm round bases with sloped edges, the thinner-than-citadel knockoff ones. But there was always something not quite right about them, the bases were simply too large for the minis. So off they came. I ended up with making 37mm 3D-printed ones instead. I think they fit well on these minis.

lots of pictures below

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild 3D Design.
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/&tab=comments#comment-1686478

Here she is.
      For those interested she is a free sample on Thingieverse.

• By Vytau
      So here is one of two converted Kang, Half-Orcs (02514) I've done.  Pretty sure I posted the other one around here somewhere...maybe I'll try to dig it up later for a side-by-side. 

Anyway, here goes:  

Kang Half-Orc converted to carry a Reaper Bow in his left hand  and a battleaxe in his right (the plastic Bones 3 weapon sprues).  Also has a shield (a GW bit from a really old Brettonian knight) and a GW quiver (Mordheim / Empire free company).   Shield painted purple and yellow because I like color and I get bored painting "realistic" neutrals & darks & such.  As always, my mini photography skills are complete butt thanks in part to using a really cheap light box and a really cheap camera phone.  

99% reaper paints:  Olive triad mixed with scholar flesh, pure black and white, woodland brown, ashen brown, white metal triad, various washes. 

This mini actually has kind of a weird story.  

This mini represents my character Zarkosh Bowyer in a short Wildemount campaign.  This campaign is being played 100% online thanks to COVID-19, so he is 100% unnecessary.  Same goes for another mini I painted (Duke Gerard in Bones and Metal) which was for a DIFFERENT 100% online campaign.  But that's only part of the backstory. 

I actually BOUGHT this miniature back in like 2004.  I bought two of him - my friend & roommate and I decided to play Barbarian brothers from the same tribe.  I converted and painted mine to carry a war hammer and a shield.  My roommate never got around to doing anything with his, and so it went back in my "Someday" box.  

For sixteen years. 

Anyway, I finally got around to doing something with the mini - hopefully, Zarkosh does better in this campaign than the previous character incarnating the mini did in his!  

May come back and tidy up some edges & half-tones, may not.  Don't know how much more time I want to give this one.  Probably won't get TONS better than it is now, so here we go. 

• By Maledrakh
      From Bones 1, Nor'Okk the Ettin

...maybe I should get me a turntable and start making 360 videos instead...

50mm base

77103 Nor'Okk the Ettin
      Reaper Miniatures 2012
      from the Bones 1 kickstarter, "Mind Your Manors" add-on
      Sculpted by Tre Manor
      Bones classic (The orginial soft bendy material)
      50mm base

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)