I fell in love with this guy, Tre Manor's Dirk the Damned, immediately upon seeing the sculpt. His swagger is undeniable.

Again, was happy with the rope on him. Also his clay jug, which hopefully looks clay. I'unno. This guy was in the start of my first batch of flesh-tones on a person-person. I really liked the results of mixing my own. Don't think I'll want to go back.

WP_20150323_060_zps7wgxlmpu.jpg

WP_20150323_061_zpsgltwt6yh.jpg

WP_20150323_062_zpss60bjdwy.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments and suggestions and so on welcome.

• Like 14
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin, I love SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH about what you have done here.

Character wise you done did fantabulous.

I'm not wild about the green and the blue...I would knock them down a bit

with some Brown liner... too strong on contrast.

You did an incredible job on that jug though !!!

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 1

Thanks, y'all.

Liner or wash? The blue's particularly bothersome to me, and I agree the green pants could use it, too. I tried washing and didn't get it toned down enough at all. Obviously. Should I try a darker wash, or are the liners an option, here? I'm unfamiliar with all their uses. Or are we just talking about painting over to a completely different (darker) color?

• Like 1

Thanks, y'all.

Liner or wash? The blue's particularly bothersome to me, and I agree the green pants could use it, too. I tried washing and didn't get it toned down enough at all. Obviously. Should I try a darker wash, or are the liners an option, here? I'm unfamiliar with all their uses. Or are we just talking about painting over to a completely different (darker) color?

i'd go with a liner (maybe dilute it a bit, if it doesn't do the job, up the strength.

Its looking terrific Marvin, just needs a tone down :)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.