Any birdmen figures?

zemzero

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a D&D Attack Wing Miniatures game expansion that contains 5-6 Aarakocra figures.  Also, that link by Bathory is just about perfect.  An industrious person could try their hand at sculpting a robe/some leather armor over the figure and maybe doing a weapon conversion, and it'd match the concept art almost perfectly.

The Tengu that Chaoswolf linked is also good, certainly it's already wearing the gear, but it's a little small for an Aarakocra, and lacks wings.  I believe it's intended to be a "Not-Kenku"

There is a D&D Attack Wing Miniatures game expansion that contains 5-6 Aarakocra figures. Also, that link by Bathory is just about perfect. An industrious person could try their hand at sculpting a robe/some leather armor over the figure and maybe doing a weapon conversion, and it'd match the concept art almost perfectly.

The Tengu that Chaoswolf linked is also good, certainly it's already wearing the gear, but it's a little small for an Aarakocra, and lacks wings. I believe it's intended to be a "Not-Kenku"

There is also just the single figure. I think it's rare so the price might be higher then the pack ::(:

Hell Dorado has a pair of Corvus Harriers that are human sized (bare breasts so I won't put the image in)

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/CS_Hell-Dorado-Corvus-Harriers-Sculpts.jpg

Mierce Miniatures has a variety of Birdmen but they are all much larger than humans sized

Griminn

0_fb0fb_b72c584c_orig.jpg

Hrudin (as big compared to griminn as he is to the elf)

Hrudinn+1-1F.jpg

Proteanac (based on Hrudinn)

Phoenix+Lord+F-8.JPG

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 2