Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Cake Topper Zombie Horde

So, I had quite a few different sets of cake toppers on my table at the same time, and we decided to take a group shot of them:

zombie-horde.jpg?i=1031621311

Naturally, we'll also need some couples to thin out the horde:

two-brides-topper.jpg

topper-25.jpg

bride-with-shovel.jpg

On that last one, I'm thinking someone took 'proficiency: Shovel.'

• Like 13

two-brides-topper.jpg

There's something wrong with this picture...

Oh, I realize what it is.  Neither girl appears to be looking down at the hordes that are climbing up their cake to shoot zombies!  :D

Awesome though, very awesome.

• Like 1

two-brides-topper.jpg

Oh, I realize what it is.  Neither girl appears to be looking down at the hordes that are climbing up their cake to shoot zombies!  :D

I thought you were going to say nobody notices the hamster-sized ninja. But then, nobody ever notices a hamster-sized ninja!

• Like 4

two-brides-topper.jpg

I thought you were going to say nobody notices the hamster-sized ninja. But then, nobody ever notices a hamster-sized ninja!

And he's probably sneaking up behind you right now...

One fun fact about this couple- I occasionally get brides who want to keep the dress a secret from their groom, so they send me pictures separately.  In those cases, I always send the topper to the bride, who keeps it hidden until the wedding.

In this case, both of their dresses were secret, so I sent it to a third party.  These two didn't see the topper until it was on the cake. 

Edited by odinsgrandson
  • Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this