Hey, he's either an Anglerfish-man or a guy in anglerfish armor. :)  The official Reaper paint-job emphasizes the latter, but you went with the former.

The OSL doesn't read very well, it's true.  It's subtle.  On the flip side I absolutely love the colors you got on the front - the blue to green fade is absolutely gorgeous.  Next to the purple it looks fantastic.

• Like 1

Y'know, I kept looking at this guy's face, and for some reason, that tiny little face inbetween those giant shoulder pads just irritated the hell out of me - but instead of painting it as a tongue, I just ripped his whole head off and replaced it with the head from the fish-man.

Excellent paint job.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the veteran version of Minx, a character in the sadly now defunct game of Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

She's being sitting in the 'Cupboard Of Unfinished Things' for a couple of years now, so it feels good to finally get her finished.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By Paintfully_aware
      Hello again people, I am still working on this boxed set of Innocent bystanders.
      Here we have the maid and some little people, the bug eyed baby is about half the size of my little finger nail. So until i get a magnification solution, will stay a little bit pop eye.
      I tried my best little fella =)

• By Paintfully_aware
      Hi there, first post here from me. I am fairly new to the hobby, and have been painting for exactly one year now.
      I am working on the Kullhaven box set so i have characters to rescue in RPG's, the sculpts are great and the faces are full of character.
      I know my photography leaves a lot to be desired, but I am working on it. =)
      The farmer

Blacksmith

Beggar

And the Strumpet, which is just a fantastic word if nothing else.

Please feel free to share any tips or tricks, I am still very much a beginner.  But I am keen to learn.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)