OK folks, this is your place to get it out of your system.  Post fakery, pranks, wild exaggerations, and all that happy stuff.  Bonus points if it looks like an actual press release.  Keep it family friendly and remember the board rules, and keeping chatter to a minimum would be appreciated - we already have a Randomness thread.

This thread will be locked as close to midnight EST as I can manage, which probably means around 8am tomorrow morning.

Edited by ladystorm
corrected autolock time to Midnight EST
  • Like 6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to bed early, without worry Lanse.  The thread will now automatically lock at 23:00 board local, which is midnight for us.  

Which means you still need to check it, in case he's pulling a fast one on you. :)

• Like 4

Thinkgeek has mad max style power wheels...that was awesome. They need it in adult size

My daughter admitted this morning that she was disappointed that I never bought her one of the normal ones. Join the club, little one.

• Like 2

Dude! Just saw this on the Reaper Front page!

Reaper announced that instead of a Bones III Kickstarter they're going to do Dark Heaven Chews! Thousands of miniatures will be produced in Gummi - Monsters Only, so they can be eaten after being ! Kickstarter stretch goals include Fruit favors, sour flavors, and if we can beat Pebble's $20Million KS record - they can offer them in Chocolate, too!

...I would totally buy those if they were a thing. I need to keep reminding myself that my translucent minis are not delicious candy. XD

Can't think of anything clever to post. Maybe later. ^_^

Huzzah¡

--BootOfOne ;D

• Like 3

Dude! Just saw this on the Reaper Front page!

Reaper announced that instead of a Bones III Kickstarter they're going to do Dark Heaven Chews! Thousands of miniatures will be produced in Gummi - Monsters Only, so they can be eaten after being ! Kickstarter stretch goals include Fruit favors, sour flavors, and if we can beat Pebble's $20Million KS record - they can offer them in Chocolate, too!

The full details are posted there!

Fund it. candy kobolds would be great!

• Like 2

Watercolor%2BBan%2BGurneyJourney.jpg

California has just announced sweeping new restrictions on water use that will affect working artists. The ban applies not only to watercolor, but also to acrylic, casein, gouache, and other water media. Pencils and pastels and other dry media are not affected.

• Like 6