New Greens: looking for my jaw....

Kelcore

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two and you don't even know how much they cost. ::P: Heck they will be worth it. Warlord is really picking up now. The models quality and designs make GW want to craw under a rock and hide. And just look at that Line Breaker for Reptus, my eyeballs popped out of my head in amazement.

Any chance will see any new Dwarfs in DHL or warlord line; and some Dragons in greens? ::P: Greedyness.

To quote Homer J. Simpson "Sweet Merciful Crap!"

I can't recall a better looking batch of Greens.

The angel is beautiful, the Reptus Breaker makes me happy by its very existence, and the burrowing horror is a diorama waiting to happen.

• Super Administrators
Any chance will see any new Dwarfs in DHL or warlord line; and some Dragons in greens? ::P: Greedyness.

Funny you should mention it, we just got some new Warlord dwarves in green.

I have to save something for next week.

Dragons are another matter, however. Due to production/price considerations, dragons are on a much slower release schedule. In other words, I haven't seen any, don't know when i well.

kit

• Super Administrators
About how big is that burrowing horror? 2" base?

It fits pretty well (with arms) in the palm of my hand on the bias from the base of my thumb to my pinky. I'm six feet tall.

kit

The new greens rock. Ill be getting a giant eagle and the ogre, He looked super cool.

The burrowing horror would be great if they had a monster that looked like it but it's just standing their. Then I could transition it for encounters when it starts by burrowing up under the party then comes all the way up out of the ground and contunius the attack. Yeh that would be cool. ^_^