Sign in to follow this  
Jasonator

Red Box Games - The Craven

Wonderful job on these, Jay! Trebeard would be proud to see you paint them up so nicely.  ::D:

Thanks ub3r !

The new camera sure makes a difference, and I really have to thank you for telling

me about the water purifying filter contents.  I really like the way the static grass

shows up with the black filter material.  I have a whole quart baggie filled with the stuff

now (been saving them up) !  ROFL

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 2

Jason you have come so far in the last year, this work is excellent;)

• Like 1

Jason you have come so far in the last year, this work is excellent;)

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.

These particular miniatures are incredible to paint!

Complex, and very well carved!

I have several more I am itching to start on!

Thanks again

Nice work, fantastic miniatures, they really beg to be cultists of some sort don't they?

ROFL... Great Comment.

They sure aren't anything I would normally paint.

I was amazed at the complexity of the sculpting, and the Quality.

These fall into the same quality level as my favorite sculptor Tom Meier !

Trebeard does an incredible job, and I have a pile of his stuff that I WILL be painting.

Its glorious in its quality and complexity !

Yeah, his stuff is consistently amazing, and with his own line and the freedom to work in this less-exaggerated style, he's really bringing down the awesomeness.

I really like his leaner looking models. Sadly they are also more fragile, so Bones is my go-to for now; y'know; apart from the Bonebacks.... and the wraiths. Ummm, and the dwarves. And probably some Craven when I get the chance..... ;)

• Like 2

They look fantastic, good job!

Thanks CW;

If you have any of these, give them a shot.

They really surprised me as to their quality; also Trebeard puts a couple

of surprises in there.  That Scull in the lap of the first Archer blew me out

of the water.  I only caught on after trying to figure out how to paint it !

Thanks for the kind words everyone !

They mean a great deal for me, and all those positive likes made me smile.

Even though I enjoy the painting in seclusion with just me and the mini;

it sure feels good to get recognition for doing something original !

Your input has been greatly appreciated!

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this