• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The strength attack modifier is your strength bonus. There's a table near the front of the PHB, if you don't know what your abillity score bonuses are. Orcs are medium, so no size modifier. (It's the

[ color=#ff0000 ]This is red.[ /color ] This is red. At least it is without the extra spaces.

Well, you're in charge now, and if things go wrong, you're the one that gets executed. Basically, that's it.

I'm working on my character sheet now. It's been a while since I've played anything but "lite" D&D such as S&W so I'm having to sort of re-learn a few things, but it's slowly  coming back to me.

Do you need us to send you our char-sheets privately when they're finished?  Also, are there any special instructions on the rolling of initial hit-points?

Finally, I have finished the questionnaire.

Name:
Gaddur
Dialogue colour:
Dark Orange
1. Name something your character does not want to lose.
small stone amulet given me at birth. It is very rare and is strangely attracted to iron.
2. Name something your character would die for.
..for kin, tribe and homeland, but mostly for the smallest or most helpless.
3. Name something your character would kill for.
Food..survival..or because of duty..but not just for sport.
4. What is your character's favorite color?
Orange, the colour of the snowy-capped ancestral hills at dawn or sunset
5. What is your character's favorite food?
bread...the sort of soft sweetish bread that only humans ever seem to have
6. What is your character's most important current goal?
To one day live in a place where there is no need of warfare..one world, united under orcish rule
7. Who is your character's best friend?
Klar...because she seems to know everything about everything
8. What is the secret your character does not want others to discover?
Nobody seems to know for certain if I am male or female..and I aim to keep it that way.
9. Describe your character's perfect mate.
Tall, dark-skinned, symmetrical features, a good cook, able to read, and isn't afraid of dangerous sport or fire.
10. How can I hurt your character?
I have this nightmare fear of one day having both hands cut off or broken and no longer being fit to be a warrior, smith, scribe, or much of anything.
11. How will your character die?
It will be fiery....very fiery. Klar says it is only a matter of when, where and how much.

Could make for an interesting anecdote if Redambrosia accidentally mixed up the file for character history and the file for the resume.  Chances are though that it would be the most interesting thing to come across the human  resource desk in a long dang time.

• Like 1

Okie, my Orc! girl is Gresha, and I'm thinking she's gonna be a warrior. Here's my roles (I kid you not, I wish my dice would co-operate with me like this more often):

6, 6, 5, 4, 3, Str = 6+6+5 for 17. Why waste a 6, right?

6, 5, 4, 2, 2, dex = 6+5+4 for 15.

6, 4, 3, 3, 3, con = 6+4+3 for 13.

6, 4, 3, 3, 2, int = 6+4+3 for 13.

6, 5, 4, 4, 2, wis = 6+4+2 for 12.

4, 3, 3, 3, 2, chr = 4+3+3 for 10.

I'll finish off my character sheet later though. I need to get some rest or I'll fall asleep during Cinderella! (totally in character for my orc girl, she secretly likes fancy things).

• Like 1

There's an orcish word for frou-frou, you know.

It's "elf"
  :D :D :D

/internal Wonder-Years-esquel monlogue/  I contemplated those words for a moment, laughed internally at their cleverness, and then began to consider the sound arse-kicking that would most likely be dealt forthwith by this obviously stronger orc!-girl. And as if having ones arse kicked was not already bad enough, she was wearing a very dangerous-looking pair of glass slippers and at no time did it occur to me to purchase a Potion of Cure Kicked Arse.

• Like 1

I've never played a play by post rpg. I'm curious how often do you post? If someone doesn't post in adequate time do you skip them or does the GM take their turn? I am a big fan of Orcs in general. One of my favorite fantasy books is Orcs First Blood.

• Like 2