Sign in to follow this  
dsmiles

Orcs! [BESM: The Slayers d20]

Fooey... I had my character sheet mostly filled out too. :down:

I will keep it, as well as all the stuff I printed, so that if you want to do this later we can. Because I've started feeling attached to my foo-foo loving orc-girl :unsure:

I'm going to put out one last call before I call it. If everyone that said they were interested would submit the questionnaire and a character sheet, we'd have 7 or 8...

You got my character sheet, right?  I sent it last week but wanted to be sure.

Might want to give that invitation  one more week or so. I suspect many of the usual forum RPG folks are preparing for Reapercon this coming weekend at the moment.

I try to open the Slayer PDF and it opens but there are section that will not open. I was trying to look at the classes.

I apparently tossed the scratch paper I had recorded my stats on while cleaning.  I remember what some of them were...

I try to open the Slayer PDF and it opens but there are section that will not open. I was trying to look at the classes.

I had trouble with it online, but once I saved it to my HDD my viewing issues went away.

I've sent a character sheet. Here is the question list.

Name: ThunnGurk
DarkBLUE

1. Name something your character does not want to lose.
His really big club.

2. Name something your character would die for.
A huge gemstone.

3. Name something your character would kill for.
A small but shiney gemstone.

4. What is your character's favorite color?
Bright yellow.

5. What is your character's favorite food?
Flightless beaky bird things.

6. What is your character's most important current goal?
Find some money, or gems.

7. Who is your character's best friend?
Pulgrim the old, wise, smelley and snarly.

8. What is the secret your character does not want others to discover?
It is a secret, a deep dark secret. He has nightmares that he is a dwarf in an alternate life.

9. Describe your character's perfect mate.
A sorcerous orcress.

10. How can I hurt your character?
Apart from Sharp pointy things and Blunt force trauma? .....? Huh, what was the question?

11. How will your character die?
 In a cave-in. Looking for gems. 
  • Like 1

I apparently tossed the scratch paper I had recorded my stats on while cleaning.  I remember what some of them were...

I had trouble with it online, but once I saved it to my HDD my viewing issues went away.

yep that fixed it! thank you!

The addition of TGP brings us to the minimum, as long as everyone submits a sheet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nihilville
      I'm a little late in posting these, but this year I made a concentrated effort to try to paint orcs and only orcs for October, both to participate in the loose ceremony of "Orctober" and because I really need to finally paint some Orcs for the table. I started out trying some contrast paint for the first time and I didn't really like how the skin tone came out on the first model so I started experimenting. I tried many combinations of basecoat colors, thinning the contrast paint, inks, highlighting and glazing, and different washes. Not all of these even look that different, but I enjoy the subtle variations going on in the theory that, like humans, not all orcs are going to look exactly the same. It was fun experimenting, and I'm looking forward to painting the rest of the Orc crew next year.

Individual pics with the different skin tone recipes I tried below:

• By Rob Dean
      I had a little bit of time on Saturday to continue with my Prince August orcish warband (guess it’s an Orctober surprise), finishing some speedy work on three figures.  All three of these are from Prince August mold #655.

I had never successfully cast these figures before this summer, so I was interested to see that the face designs on the shields are just the sort of thing I freehand onto flat orc shields.

That brings me up to nine, but I’m going to need three or four more to field a 300 point warband for A Song of Blades and Heroes.  The real use of home cast figures is to provide bulk at low costs rather than individual skirmish game show pieces, and these guys are likely to be eventually subsumed into larger units.  After priming I found a few places where I could have done a better job cleaning up mold lines and such.  

The fourth figure is a Prince August human barbarian from earlier in the summer, just to show the relative scale of the orcs against the humans.  

• By Mckenna35
      In case any D&D/Fantasy folks need a cute calendar for 2021:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/babybestiary/baby-bestiary-2021-calendar/

Story
        Owlbear cubs The Baby Bestiary 7th Annual Calendar
      Each year, since the inception of the Baby Bestiary, we've put together an annual calendar featuring a new talented artist to illustrate to bring to life our adorable calendar.
      With a different artist, we can explore the adorable through their eyes, see them experiment with new styles and interpretations of what the Baby Bestiary means to them. With every passing year, we’ve had amazing pieces that have resonated with our community.
      Artist Feature: Kelsey
      Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey, also known around the internet as Keymonster or just Key. I am a full-time, freelance artist and illustrator working out of the Pacific Northwest. My creative passions center around animals, plants and the fantastical worlds they exist in. I love creating plant/animal hybrids and integrating botanical motifs and imagery into the worlds that I build as well as creating adorable little creatures of all shapes and sizes getting into a bunch of mischief.
      http://www.km-illustration.com/
        Features for 2021
      This year we're launching a little late but we've had April start working on the pieces already and we're on track to finish the calendars on time!
      Blink Dog and Phase Kitten playing  Catsith in the dark Couatls neonates hatching Dryad child and botanical elm kittens Fairy Dragon Young Gnoll gnawing on a bone Griffons snuggling in the newt Horsies: a nightmare, unicorn and kelpie hanging out Jackalopes peeking out of the hole Kitsune pup proudly carrying a cherry blossom brach Owlbear cubs climbing a pine tree Phoenix chick going after lava snails Yakul resting with kotodamas Griffon Floof Farie Dragon Dates for 2021
      We try to promote and celebrate diversity, and thus in our calendar, we include a number of dates and holidays that would be appreciated by everyone, including bringing attention to lesser-known cultural and religious holidays, in addition to some geeky need-to-knows :)
      Note: *this list does not include standard US holidays/dates which are included in the calendar.
       Birthdays: JRR Tolkein, Sir Issac Newton, Hayao Miyazaki, Sir Charles, Douglas Adams, Charles Darwin, Leonard Nimoy, Nikola Tesla, Robin Williams, Ed GreenWood, Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, Shigeru Miyamoto, Stan Lee  Events: Awesome Games Done Quick, Read an RPG Book in public, GDC, EGX Rezzed Expo, GenCon, UK Games Expo, GamesCom, Dragon Con  Gaming: Legend of Zelda release, Star Wars Day, Geek Pride Day, International Tabletop Day, Free RPG Day, Dark Souls Release,  Cultural/Regional/Religious: Makar Sankranti, Chinese New Year, White Day, Mothering Day, Qingming Festival, Black Day, International Workers’ Day,  Juneteenth, Constitution Day (Japan), Ramadan, Cinco de Mayo, Vesak, Lailat al-Qadr, Dragon Boat Festival, Midsummer’s Eve, Canada Day. Bastille Day, Qixi Festival, Respect for the Aged Day, Oktoberfest, Dussehra, Leif Erikson Day, Sukkot, Double Ninth Festival, Diwali, Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Guy Fawkes Night, Australia Day, Isra and Mi’raj, Passover, Easter Sunday, Feast of Sacrifice, Muharram, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Hanukkah,  If you have any suggestions to add to the list, feel free to let us know!
      Calendar layout and events (from last the 2020 calendar) Nightmare, Unicorn, and Kelpie foals Yakul foal and kotodamas Backer Levels
      All backers will get their name in the Backer credits of the Calendar
       $5 - PDF of the Calendar: Get the PDF of the 2021 Baby bestiary Calendar  $15 - Print Calendar + PDF: Get the PDF and one Print 2021 calendar.  $25 - Print Calendar x2 + PDF: Get the PDF and two Print 2021 calendars.  $40 - Print Calendar x4 + PDF: Get the PDF and four Print 2021 calendars Couatl Neonates
    • By Lidless Eye
      A grouping from RBJ Games Company's latest Kickstarter, Pig-Faced Orcs (and Ettin Bodyguard!)

Not'Nord, the Ettin(ess)

Normal Nord:

Shooty Nord:

Shootier Nord:

Iron Nord:

Smashy Nord:

Guardy Nord:

Tossy Nord:

• By Maledrakh
      It has been a while since I painted anything. A combination of my arms acting up again and my just not feeling it. Call it the recurring fallow season.
      So I am getting back on track with some Orcs.  These are partly from the first Bones kickstarter and partly from the third. All together a nice band of 10.
      There are nine different orcs that are variants made on only two basic bodies, plus a singular warchief that I think fits in with the lot of them.
      I originally based them on 40mm round bases with sloped edges, the thinner-than-citadel knockoff ones. But there was always something not quite right about them, the bases were simply too large for the minis. So off they came. I ended up with making 37mm 3D-printed ones instead. I think they fit well on these minis.

lots of pictures below

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)