Sign in to follow this  
korimar

Denizens from Grenadier

Swamp Denizens from Grenadier

Shambling Mound, Giant Snake, Basilisk, Shaugin, Troll, and Gnolls

post-13794-0-79247400-1428176496_thumb.jpg

post-13794-0-25648200-1428176503_thumb.jpg

post-13794-0-90618900-1428176508_thumb.jpg

Painted these this last December before Christmas.  The two Lizard Men I posted on 4/1 are part of this set.

Edited by korimar
  • Like 18

Still have the basilisk, troll, and mound. Wish I still had the sahuagin; last saw him in '88...

• Like 2

I love this. These were some of my first minis ever. I must have been four or five. Roll a tear for the years of mini madness that followed. Think I still have the snake around here somewhere.

• Like 1

The snake was my least favorite thing in the set. More sahuagin! More lizardfolks!

• Like 1

Great job, I love seeing the old school figures!

I used to have this set, but between trading some of 'em to my friend for some other kind of miniature, and way too many moves, they are all long gone.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peepster1976
      WiP. unfortunately i cant find the reaper bines 4 number
      Really like this model... trying a new look; grey will callus on the edges...  And he is getting a baboon pink butt... say that outloud 3 time in a row.... to show he has a softer side, being a stoll troll and all

Hope u like

• By Sharkbelly
      On the board this week is the basilisk. I have started the base coat on the lower half and the first wash.

• By giyomuSan
      Long time I did not open a little wip and I decided to get onto one of the privateer press figure I had on my shelf.
      Already did a preshade pass using some of their paint and also a thin glaze with liquitex ink just to have a more saturated blue tint.

• By Pingo
      This is the Reaper Bones 77371 Basilisk sculpted by Julie Guthrie. It's quite small - about the size of a large dog, with a wonderfully grouchy visage.

I painted it up fairly quickly to illustrate a video about how yellow and black can be mixed to make greens. This was an example of the less vivid greens (For a really vivid yellow-and-black green, see my She-Hulk Show-Off thread). All the colors on the critter were mixed just from yellow (mostly Yellow Ochre, but also a little Hansa Yellow), black, and white.

The video is here, if anyone cares to watch it.

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)