Burrows and Badgers by Oathsworn Miniatures

prophetic_joe

It is live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/burrows-and-badgers?ref=nav_search

Oathsworn Miniatures Kickstarter launching their Burrows and Badgers line.

sizes2.jpg

mercs.jpg

monk.jpg

hedgehog.jpg

This is just a sampling of the minis said to be included in this campaign there is a possibility of 20 minis in the line to start and possibly some rules for a skirmish game.

Get in on it!

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 13

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting, Nate! I'm busy setting up the KS project page now... having spent the last week and a half sorting pictures, prices, video, etc. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually get back to sculpting the rest of them!

teaser-pic.png

cheers,

Michael

• Like 11

Please have this end in May...  please?  My wallet just can't handle another KS this month.  (actually, wallet should be fine, it's the wife's reaction that I am really worried about).

• Like 10

Please have this end in May...  please?  My wallet just can't handle another KS this month.  (actually, wallet should be fine, it's the wife's reaction that I am really worried about).

I don't think we can have the KS ending in May...the problem is that we have booked our mouldmaker for May, it takes two weeks after the KS ends before we get any money, and he likes to be paid up-front before he'll start moulding our figures. If we ended the KS in May we'd miss our slot with the mouldmaker and I don't know when he's next available because we booked him a few months ago ready for this KS...

...on a plus side, we usually have a PayPal option for a few weeks after the KS finishes, for those that missed it, had trouble with their bank, or didn't have the funds at the time etc, so you should be okay if you need to pay in May  ::): .

• Like 7