Burrows and Badgers by Oathsworn Miniatures

prophetic_joe

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say I like hers *more* but the not being able to buy your terrain from the last kickstater on your website... So there is a little more of a buy now pressure. ::D:

But the other wonderful minis from this KS's will have to wait until retail. Though I wouldn't turn down a chance at that tavern set. :lol:

• Like 6

actually, I like the terrain here. its absolutely perfect for the small scale camp that a party would have so a perfect setup for any nighttime encounters, be they anthropomorphic or regular mini.  plus the tents are pretty timeless for even a modern campaign.  Very nice work.  I cant wait until I have them in hand!

• Like 6

We just don't use terrain. It's the only thing that is holding me back 

I'd use it for vignettes and dioramas as my group doesn't use terrain for its intended purpose either.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

I wouldn't say I like hers *more* but the not being able to buy your terrain from the last kickstater on your website... So there is a little more of a buy now pressure. ::D:

But the other wonderful minis from this KS's will have to wait until retail. Though I wouldn't turn down a chance at that tavern set. :lol:

Tavern set?

Tavern set?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/clan-mcfiggin-dwarf-brewers

• Like 1

Alas! I still regret missing the Clan McFiggin KS, if only for the tavern set :down: Those little pieces are fantastic, and, of course, they aren't on the store. /le sigh~

Oh well, I planned for spending a lot on this one, so as soon as I saw the terrain add-on I upped my pledge ^_^

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 4