Burrows and Badgers by Oathsworn Miniatures

prophetic_joe

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oathsworn and Darksword both just benefitted from my inability to attend ReaperCon   :lol:

FFG did as well, and may benefit more if I do not need eyeglasses after my eye exam tomorrow.

I had some money set aside for a RCon ninja shopper...had.

• Like 4

Do I need to add more for shipping on Party of 5 + Badger + terrain?

I imagine Jo's already answered this for you, and I think the answer's no. 

I just can't afford it right now and still buy things at ReaperCon next week. 

I can imagine - we've got Salute here on Saturday, so I've been avoiding backing KSs, buying minis, and uh, paying bills... 

Oathsworn and Darksword both just benefitted from my inability to attend ReaperCon   :lol:

FFG did as well, and may benefit more if I do not need eyeglasses after my eye exam tomorrow.

Good luck with the eye exam! 

I have been successfully sucked into my first Oathsworn KS.. only for one mini.. but it's a start ;)

That's how we get you... just one mini... but pretty soon you'll be hunched in a corner, paintbrush in hand, saying 'So I do a few Oathsworn minis now and again... it's no big deal... I'm in control, ain't I?' and occasionally twitching...

This was my first as well, but I don't believe in half measures :lol:

Good man! Family motto: Too much is just enough!

He does awesome stuff.

:blush:

cheers

Michael

• Like 7

I had to drop out, but I will most definitely be getting that toad when it hits the webshop. Tempted by a few others as well to use as beastmen-beasties in D&D and WFRP (the more menacing ones like the badger, marmot and weasel).

• Like 2

I plan to use these in D&D games. Some will work great as ratmen, bullywug, foxwoman, lycanthropes, etc. and some I might use if my players' characters go to the Plane of Faerie, where animals and plants are all intelligent and often magical.

Edited by zoroaster100
  • Like 3

Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed it... I started sculpting some more today.  ^_^

Really looking forward to seeing what you sculpt next. I think I've finally settled on the five I'll be picking for my pledge from this.

The one mini that really stood out for me though was the rabbit. That bent ear and eyepatch really add a lot of character to a sculpt that would've still been great without them. I'm hoping you'll be able to come up with more little ways to add more of that as you expand this line.

Maybe hats? I noticed that except for the hooded fox none of these animals are wearing headgear of any kind. Doesn't have to be armoured or protective either.

Would love to see an animal in a floppy hat.

(like the kind Terry Pratchett favoured)

• Like 4