Burrows and Badgers by Oathsworn Miniatures

prophetic_joe

Armadillo is a definite - although the original plan was to make him dwarf-like, a tough, plodding tank, with a big shield. But I think that's out; I've just found out they can jump 5 times their own height, and run at 30mph! I can't imagine a dwarf pulling that off.

But...but...dwarves are natural born sprinters! :)

Loving everything I'm seeing. Great work.

• Like 1

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'm still conflicted... the  idea I had for her was that Brutish is an aggressive tank, and kind of stupid. But also very vain... I figured she'd picked up the dress during a farmhouse raid, maybe even a wedding dress or something, and she decided it made her look pretty.  So I thought it should be a bit torn and badly fitting, and obviously out of place. Then maybe add a few bits of armour on the shoulders, and a knee pad or something.

Still not sure though...

• Like 7

Time to stalk the mailman again.

I can't help thinking stalking someone who comes to your house every day themselves is the lazy man's version of stalking...  :;):

Time to start asking about the next one?   ::D:

Well hopefully I'll be back to sculpting this week... once I've got more stuff done, I'll show pics.

Not soon enough. I just flew to Guam for the typhoon yesterday. I won't see them until I get back.

Oh wow - stay safe!  

• Like 4

mailing.png

*Definitely* want to see this as a sculpt!

Adventure miniatures are pretty common, but it's hard to find hirelings, much less anthro hirelings. In a miniatures game, this figure can also be used in a scenario, where one side is trying to drag a heavy treasure to their camp, while the other side tries to capture the loot! The stuff in the bag would look more like loot than mailing packages, of course!

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 3