Sign in to follow this  
Trodax

Barbarian... when enlarged

Great paintjob, and very cool idea to have different versions of the character based on in-game changes.

• Like 2

Great paint jobs on both the regular sized and enlarged versions! I like the detail of the corpse on the base and the blood spatter on the large one, and I like the regular sized one doesn't have blood spatter and looks more human, though still tough.

• Like 1

I like what you did here, superb idea, I would love to get my hands on a big Boris, nice red background and I think many years ago (20+) there was a company that made minis "as you leveled". Again awesome job on both.

• Like 2

I really really like that you used the Otherworld slain adventurer for basing fodder on this, it's so great of an idea. I may have to steal this from you for the 4 slain adventurers I have on hand.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• By Weird-O
      Ogrethulhu has no need for your souls. HE/SHE/IT/KRAFT HAS COME FOR YOUR UVULAS.

• By Bit_Green
      Hello, this is my first post on the reaper forums.
      I wanted to share my most recently painted miniature, the Ogre Guard sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      The base is made out of a 74036: 2" Round Base, some apoxie sculpt for the rocks, green flocking and some army painter grass tufts.

I picked this figure because while he is intimidating, he hasn't started attacking yet.
      This monster fits the look of both wild beast or gentle giant.

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Well,

after quite a lot of chaos, construction and unmotivated explosions, Zetta is finally finished. Check WIP ->here<-. She is my first finished figure in over two years, and I am happy she turned out the way she did. I am not so happy with her face. I messed it up in the end pretty badly, and I am disappointed - but it can't be helped. Therefore, I finished her before I could do a lot more damage.

Thanks again to @Xiwo Xeraseand @Cyradisfor the help. That's the kind of help I was looking for. (oh, yes - and thanks to @Silvervane, who was once again made into a group of houses for the purpose of having an epic name for some backyard village - lol. Sorry :-D)

Anyways - I handed her in for the current painting contest called "Bounty Hunter", at a German forum, which requires the maker to create a story and the figure. We will see how it turns out.

For a complete presentation, I tried to translate the text into English. I hope I did it mostly correctly, as this was my first unassisted translation of a longer text since 2016 or so. You are absolutely free to correct me if you wish to, but I guess - except for this forum - no one else will read the English version.

Thanks again and enjoy.

• Who's Online   38 Members, 2 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)