Dwarf druid with black bear companion

Maglok

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      One of Bob Ridolfi's sweet little undead monsters from earlier this summer.  I tried some grey skin tones to give her a "definitely not human" look, with the contrasting pale yellow funeral dress.  It's all right, and there's nothing you need to be concerned about here....

• By solomon_kane
      Or, as I like to call him, Smaul Hollywood. 

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. Now I thought it'd be fun to do some more of reaper's savage coast characters. The last of what I managed this month.....   wow eight down, hundreds and hundreds to go, ouch.

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. Now I thought it'd be fun to do some more of reaper's savage coast characters. I guess she could be consider a cleric making my third this month, yeah I know.......     .....wishful thinking.

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. Now I thought it'd be fun to do some more of reaper's savage coast characters. I just didn't want a gordon's fisherman.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)