Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the arm is unfortunately attached to the head, which means you can't just cut and reposition that dislocated shoulder without some extra putty work.

Looks like an 80's exercise video.  She needs leg warmers for that pose.

• Like 2

I'll probably get these. I wish their was one more sculpt. A skeleton with a crossbow would make this set perfect. Skeletal archers add more to the game than the other add-ons.

I'm not sure why the zombie NPC pack had 4 sculpts of 20 minis for $20 and this pack has 3 sculpts of 21 minis for $22. I thought making more molds raised the cost.

ab646527b0238834b622d9caf39bf333_origina

90fccaba7e22cfa70ce0fc966fb965a2_origina

Really liked the skeletons archers! But with Bones III next week, 3 different sculpts is probably not enough to make me spend $22. I`ll probably print the cards and use bones skeletons instead.

Really liked Lady Faye sculpt, though the art pose looks better.

cfef0bcf9ced9eaccfeb1da1cd9851c2_origina

• Like 1

I'll probably get these. I wish their was one more sculpt. A skeleton with a crossbow would make this set perfect. Skeletal archers add more to the game than the other add-ons.

I'm not sure why the zombie NPC pack had 4 sculpts of 20 minis for $20 and this pack has 3 sculpts of 21 minis for $22. I thought making more molds raised the cost.

ab646527b0238834b622d9caf39bf333_origina

90fccaba7e22cfa70ce0fc966fb965a2_origina

The bows probably mean they can't use a single piece sculpt so it uses extra mold space.

Here, I actually like the sculpt more... guess I'm in the minority. :lol:

I pretty much agree. I love the sculpt but I'm not quite sure about Lady Faye's face. It may be fine but something looks a little off. Perhaps a coat of paint would change my mind. I LOVE the miniature's armor and confident, assertive pose. 

• Like 1

Here, I actually like the sculpt more... guess I'm in the minority. :lol:

I pretty much agree. I love the sculpt but I'm not quite sure about Lady Faye's face. It may be fine but something looks a little off. Perhaps a coat of paint would change my mind. I LOVE the miniature's armor and confident, assertive pose. 

It appears to be a rather different shape to the one in the artwork. In the art she has cheek bones and a broader facial structure. The sculpt is somewhat more horse faced. Apart from that I'll have to agree that the rest of the figure's rather nice. The pose seems to differ from the artwork (the sculpt's suffering from a bit of flat modelism when compared to the stance from the art work).

• Like 1