Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the one that is supposed to be Brienne of Tarth, in the books she is described as horse faced.

Alas, Lady Faye is the one that's supposedly based on some actress who's been in all the Twilight films and has been criticised for wooden performances. She also apparently took part in some film called Snow White and the Huntsman. They've also thrown in the wicked queen and the huntsman. No seven dwarfs yet 'though :(.

. No seven dwarfs yet 'though :(.

Wrong... There are 3 dwarfs (m/f) in the Survivors and 4 zombie dwarfs in NPC box 2 (and then some in the Guest Artist boxes)

While I'm aware of that none of them seem to look like Ray Winston, Bob Hoskins or various other really great dwarfy people who played the dwarfs in that film which I never got around to watching.

Dropped out... probably wont play much... based on how much I played season 2.... and while the minis look good, its mostly guys with swords, and I already have a bunch... plus 3 more days for Age of Sigmar, and 5 days for bones 3....

• Like 1

I like the idea of a coop game that can play up to 10, and keep people in the game. Husband poo poos zombies, and I'm a little over them myself, but in fantasy they make more sense.

Also, I have none of the other Zombiecides.

• Like 3

I like the idea of a coop game that can play up to 10, and keep people in the game. Husband poo poos zombies, and I'm a little over them myself, but in fantasy they make more sense.

Also, I have none of the other Zombiecides.

I'm right there with you. Nobody in my family is into zombies, but we all love fantasy and gaming (and Monty Python). This version has just the right mix to get us to play Zombiecide. 

• Like 1

Was an easy decision for me.

I didn't have any zombies yet and I could use a random number of not-too-bad looking heroes.

Really too bad there's not more children and female heroes (but well what's new?) and definitely not complaining for the heaps of stuff I get for my $100.

None of the add-on box looks even remotely interesting. The doors look tempting, though.

Edited by Findariel
  • Like 1