Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

Was an easy decision for me.

I didn't have any zombies yet and I could use a random number of not-too-bad looking heroes.

Really too bad there's not more children and female heroes (but well what's new?) and definitely not complaining for the heaps of stuff I get for my $100.

None of the add-on box looks even remotely interesting. The doors look tempting, though.

Bizarrely I wish there was an add ons only pledge options. Knowing CMON the add ons are only available with a certain minimum base pledge and I just got stung for a large expense recently so I'm probably going to have to sit this one out for financial reasons :(. It's a shame as some of those add on boxes were looking rather nice.

• Like 1

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, most of the addon boxes from the previous KS they do are available, and if you look online, usually at the same price as the KS.

That's why I don't sweat getting anything other than the exclusives from each of them.

Edited by Doramos
  • Like 1

Yes you can for all the CMON projects

(I'd recommend deciding what you want then spending for everything you want to get at once, as while you can usually re-unlock your order in the PM it's a bit of a nuisance and deletes all your previous choices so you have to fill them in again)

Hi, is it possible to put the link of the Kickstarter in the first post? :-)

For those that have pledged on Zombicide before.  Can you add to your pledge post-kickstarter using the pledge manager?

Yes, you can, but best is, spend only $1, now, if you cannot spare more. You will get an invitation even if you spent only $1 and get all the updates to your email adress. So you are better informed what happens.

2a9f2ae8fb6d20ae4ec8825b50b9e78c_origina

Includes *ten* broken wall sections. I don't have any broken wall sections. How good is $18 for ten broken wall sections? :P

I do have Citadels, so the first player token will be useful for it!

EDIT: Am looking for broken wall sections to put in a dungeon, such as 1" wide sections to match Dwarven Forge tiles!

EDIT:  Thiago of CMON: "Broken Wall tokens should be about 35mm wide. Which I believe is little over 1 inch." Close enough to the size of the larger DF doors!

Edited by ced1106