Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

How the heck am I going to store this thing?   So many heroes.  Are they really all that different?

I'm in the same boat. 

Just got my package in about an hour ago and noticed there is a fair amount of extra space in the Wulfsburg box under the wolves & heroes. I actually don't remember pledging for the expansion at all. Maybe I added it in the PM? ¯\(º_o)/¯

I'm not sure that I'll ever paint these guys (too many!) so I may just dump a bunch into the Wulfsburg box. 

Still need to inventory the cards and minis. Does anybody know if there is a list of all the cards somewhere? 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for mine. I checked the pledge manager and there are no tracking numbers there. =/

Mine had not been updated last night despite getting a package today. I haven't checked today, but I would take that as a sign that it might not update before you get your pledge.

• Like 1

I had the Knight pledge.  I was able to get rid of all the plastic trays and transfer all the models into Ziploc baggies.  I was able to get it all to fit into the core box and the zombie boss box, without cramming / bending.  Tight fit, but now manageable.

Storage is cake if I don't paint them, and I don't know if I will.  I have never finished a game...ever, and that's unlikey.  Maybe a just a hero or two.  I am trying to embrace tabletop painting in Guild Ball, and I am having a hard time with it.  A local painter can paint a zombie in a hour (and look good).  I can't do that, and even if I could...that's a lot of hours JUST for the zombies.

I still don't have anything yet. I am being paranoid as well... But man the wave 2 looks pretty, and I feel like I have been stood up at the ball.... But see her dancing with everyone else...!

The impression I'm getting is the stuff from the second ship is arriving now (mine today) and the third ship is probably just getting going for shipping. So I probably wouldn't worry for another week.

• Like 1