Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:down: Still have not received it. I am disappointed, not in CMON, because as others have said someone has to be last... But disappointed in seeing all the people who have had their goodies for weeks... Everything looks awesome and I want to play too.

I got wave 1 fairly quickly but have not done much more than look at everything and prime one of the heroes.... Which is pretty much all I have done with Blood Rage as well...

So got this e-mail today... 

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 21, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

So it may be coming! at some point!  :blush:

This should be

Wulfsburg

all the stretch goal stuff

Special Guest Edouard Guiton 
Special Guest Paolo Parente 
Special Guest Adrian Smith 
Grom & Thalia 

Edited by Smokestack

I got a number of those Artist boxes and the detail on many of the Artist box miniatures is awesome (Adrian Smith box for example).

Ugh. I originally planned to grab the Smith one but ended up getting others instead.

Received today... ! Yeah it was worth the wait. The minis are great even if you have no intention of playing the game. Only 1 warped sword... And on cursory inspection, only one bad mold (the face of one of the monty python guys) wasn't really interested in that guy anyway...

• Like 1