Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@naponatom :blink::wacko::down:

I would still contact them (if you haven't already) as cmorse mentioned.  Make sure they are aware.  Hope you get it soon!

Thanks, just did.

They said that I should contact my post office or customs agency... 

:down: 

I finally got my first game in yesterday! A friend and I played the first scenario with four total survivors (instead of six) and we almost won. I would have won on the next action, but we had our sixth and seventh spawn zones drop on the board from an unlucky draw of a bunch of necromancers.

I am going to try and play single player using some Dwarven Forge tiles...maybe tonight.

• Like 4

I finally got my first game in yesterday! A friend and I played the first scenario with four total survivors (instead of six) and we almost won. I would have won on the next action, but we had our sixth and seventh spawn zones drop on the board from an unlucky draw of a bunch of necromancers.

I am going to try and play single player using some Dwarven Forge tiles...maybe tonight.

Loot and loot early! It's a big key to survival. Otherwise...  :zombie:  :lol: ...  :zombie:  :zombie:  ::o: ...  :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:  :zombie:  :blink:

Watch out for Milo, Genevieve, and Xuxa. I also hear that Klom can be overpowered but we haven't tried him yet. My daughter was excited about Milo back during the kickstarter. She snagged him up right away and quickly proceeded to one shot aboms like they were chumps. After a few games he got put in time-out along with a couple others. That little dude and Genevieve can kill abominations at level 1 with the right spell/weapon.

• Like 1

I missed your post until now and completely agree with your thoughts. I tried out Xuxa and Genevieve in place of the Elf and Melee guy in base six for the first scenario. That combined with some better strategy meant for an hour and a half long, fairly easy game. I didn't even have anyone take damage.  All heroes were in yellow with one that jumped into orange in last round.

The terrain made for a much more thematic experience. Makes me want to finish painting the other half of it, lol.

I am still trying to find that happy medium with Cabal rules.  There are just too many necromancers/abominations.  So far the best I have done is to take out half the spawn cards for each necromancer/abomination in the deck.  I have used Milo, Guenevere, Xuxa, and Klom.  I haven't noticed that using these characters together "breaks" anything.  In fact it is almost necessary to have characters that can do 3 damage just to survive.  My other two regulars are Gowan and Redcap Rodney.  So far I have played regular rules for the 1st campaign, and Cabal rules for Wolfsburg.  I can't wait to play the new scenarios.

• Like 2

Is this one done now?

I am not sure if everyone here has gotten their stuff or not. There are many in the KS comments saying they are still waiting on items.

I have had mine for a while now, though.

Yeah, fulfillment on this seems somewhat confusing.

I didn't back this one, but I've seen the box and the expansion for sale at local stores for sometime now.

I even received one of the artist box of miniatures as a Birthday gift a couple of months ago.

It seems to be dragging out a lot more than the first two Zombicide games which I did back.

Is this one done now?

I am not sure if everyone here has gotten their stuff or not. There are many in the KS comments saying they are still waiting on items.

I have had mine for a while now, though.

Yeah, fulfillment on this seems somewhat confusing.

I didn't back this one, but I've seen the box and the expansion for sale at local stores for sometime now.

I even received one of the artist box of miniatures as a Birthday gift a couple of months ago.

It seems to be dragging out a lot more than the first two Zombicide games which I did back.

I agree that it is confusing. I was so frustrated after the first Zombicide that I refused to back another CMON campaign until Blood Rage. They never did get everything right from that order.

As for Black Plague, I am LOVING it so far! I think that I might use the friendly-fire rules in the modern versions, as well. I bet the necromancers could work, too.

• Like 1

Update 74 

Wulfsburg campaign: The Fire God!

The second extra campaign unlocked during the Kickstarter is now online for all backers to enjoy! The Fire God is a campaign that utilizes the Wulfsburg expansion to put the Survivors through a fiery test!

99d2b388d9c78eb10e010c0f156a7376_origina

Download the PDF HERE.

Anyone play this one yet?

I haven't cracked open the expansion box and have only played the first scenario out of the base game (twice now). I am wondering how much base game is suggested before jumping into the expansion box...and how much of the stock scenarios before jumping into The Fire God campaign.

The campaign idea just seems like such an awesome way to play (it is kind of like the modules from Myth).