Zombicide: Black Plague

ced1106

As for Black Plague, I am LOVING it so far! I think that I might use the friendly-fire rules in the modern versions, as well. I bet the necromancers could work, too.

Good to know. I might be tempted to pick up a box at retail if I can find a good price. I was really impressed with the minis from the artist box that I received.

I backed the first two Zombicide kickstarters and didn't have the problems or issues I saw that a lot of folks had.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the thread and though "Oh, Season 4 is starting", but it was only Zombicide: Black Plague. Is it possible to remove the 4 out of the title? It has nothing to do with Z:BP, which will get Season 2 soon (Ok, or later, they are working on it.).

• Like 1

Update 74 

Wulfsburg campaign: The Fire God!

The second extra campaign unlocked during the Kickstarter is now online for all backers to enjoy! The Fire God is a campaign that utilizes the Wulfsburg expansion to put the Survivors through a fiery test!

99d2b388d9c78eb10e010c0f156a7376_origina

Download the PDF HERE.

Anyone play this one yet?

I haven't cracked open the expansion box and have only played the first scenario out of the base game (twice now). I am wondering how much base game is suggested before jumping into the expansion box...and how much of the stock scenarios before jumping into The Fire God campaign.

The campaign idea just seems like such an awesome way to play (it is kind of like the modules from Myth).

I don't know when is recommended, but we have stuck with the core game* until we finish the 10 scenarios in the box. We have played seven or eight so far (plus a couple repeats after losses), so we are definitely looking forward to the expansion and the new campaign does look really good. We mix up games so zombicide is only played every few weeks.

*Well, stuck with the core game modules anyway. We started swapping out heroes after 3 scenarios. We place all the heroes in a box and randomly distribute them to keep us from stacking the deck and overpowering the game. It does lead to some fun characters, like Conan the wizard in one game. We also took the artifacts from the expansion and toss them in the mix to really randomize the vault experience, and we use three necromancers, Queen Medea, Evil Troy and the core necromancer. We use three core necromancer spawns, two queen ones, and one troy. It seems to work well for us so far, the game is still a blast, but it can get scary when Troy pops up.

• Like 3

Just saw the thread and though "Oh, Season 4 is starting", but it was only Zombicide: Black Plague. Is it possible to remove the 4 out of the title? It has nothing to do with Z:BP, which will get Season 2 soon (Ok, or later, they are working on it.).

Done.

• Like 1

I don't think it matters what order you play the campaigns in.  I would say it depends on the challenge level you are looking for.  It looks like the main campaign is the easiest, followed by Wolfsburg, then the Fire God (IMO).  It does look like you will need Wolfsburg to play the Fire God campaign as well.

I may have found myself a new project: http://imgur.com/a/gEnw4

Amazing. This guy went all out. Holy cow. :wow:

I already made foamcore inserts for my knight's pledge, but they aren't as nice as these. I did manage to fit almost everything into the core game box and the Wulfsburg box. Only the abominations from the bosses box and the dice tower are separate. Even managed to fit all 12 dashboards, the deadeye walkers and N.P.C. 1 pack with just enough room to spare to fit the N.P.C. 2 pack (once I get it, forgot to add them during the KS).

Those circles he cut out to hold his minis rock. 

I may not have great storage, but I've painted some of them :p

You're way ahead of most of us. I finally painted up some of the zombies. I have all of the runners done and I'm working on the fatties now. It's just a simple prime, base coat, quikshade, spray with dullcote, minor highlighting, eyes, brush-on dullcote, & finish with blood kind of job. I'm following the video below. It's working out okay.

Still surprised by the number of people who are having trouble getting CMON to ship out their stuff. 

• Like 2