16873327067_4cb07f9646_b.jpg

The Lady in Red is confronted by a dessicated guardian at the Idol to the Goddess of Shared Videos. 

So I found this object while SWMBO was foraging through Goodwill for her handbag-making hobby.  It was covered in white texture paint and the occasional brush bristle.  But 2 bucks was in my price range for a silly terrain item, so I gave it a sandstone paint job.  Plus I've got all these mummies from a couple of Kickstarters...

• Like 14

That is REALLY COOL...both Chaos Kitty & the story. Maybe you could get some of Crocodile Games Bast Folk to tend the deities needs...sacrificial cat litter or whatever.

I once did a Garden Gnome that my Youngest wanted to look EVIL. When I was done it looked like it got kicked out of Kiss for being too radical.

• Like 4

I get the same urge when I see models approaching mini size "I could paint that." 

I ate with my in-laws, and they put some ceramic ornaments on the table.  I went down the row, thinking :  I could paint that better, I could paint that one better, I could ..ooh look at the colors on this wing!    ... I wonder if I could use that pallet on a griffon?  

anyway, nice cat :) 

• Like 4